Chapter 01 : A Mysterious Message

***"Alright, let's start chapter one."***

Chapter one starts with Suzy sitting in her favorite cafe, drinking her favorite milkshake. It's a calm and peaceful moment, but suddenly her phone buzzes. She looks down at it.
There is a mysterious message on there, and she reads it. What does it say?

The mysterious message has a very intriguing tone. It sounds like a business offer, but for a lot of money.
The message says, ***"Do you want to be rich?"*** Which, of course, makes Suzy want to know more. Then, it mentions her family. ***"And save your family."***"
It sounds like this person is trying to persuade her to do something. But what is it?
It says, ***"Meet me at the park of Seoul"*** The person who sent the message wants to meet her at the park, in Seoul.

At first, Suzy hesitates. She hadn't expected to receive a message like this, but she was curious, and a little bit tempted to meet this person.
"Who is this? What do they want with me?" she asked herself.
But she couldn't stop herself from wondering if this person could really help her. If what they said about getting money and saving her family was true, it sounded too good to be true. But she was desperate, and she had to try everything at this point.

Suzy's curiosity got the better of her. She decided to send back a message. She didn't know who was messaging her yet, but it was time for her to find out.
She texted back, asking ***"What do you want?"***

Then she set her phone down and waited. Who was this mysterious person who could help her save her family and get rich? Why was this person reaching out to her of all people?

Suzy typed out another message, asking ***"Can I really trust you? What do you want from me?"***
That was important question to ask. She didn't know this unknown person, so why was she going to meet them at the park? For all she knew, they could have a nefarious plan to hurt her. She needed to be more careful.
But, at the same time, she really wanted the money and for her family to live comfortably. It was a dangerous choice to make.

The unknown person texted back. They gave her another option, ***"Meet me at the place."***
The "place", of course, meant the park in Seoul that they had mentioned in their previous message. Suzy wondered if she was really going to meet this person at the park. She didn't know them at all, but it seemed like she was willing to do everything in her power to save her family and make a lot of money.

As she was texting this text, Suzy's phone started to buzz again. "Oh, who's this?" she said.

She looked down at her phone, and noticed another message. It was from her friends, Durita and Youna.

"Are you okay?!" Durita texted.
"We haven't seen you all day," Youna texted.
"We're really worried about you!" Durita texted.
Suddenly, Suzy felt a new sense of urgency. She couldn't be away from them for so long, without letting them know. So, she texted back an answer.

Suzy thought for a moment about how her friends might react if she told them about the message she got. She knew it was dangerous, but they'd worry about her a lot. So, she tried to text them as reassuringly as possible

.
"I'm fine, guys!" she sent a text back. "It's just been a busy day, but I swear I'm alright."
She didn't want them to think that she was doing something dangerous, or that she'd lost her mind. She'd been through a lot lately, and she wanted them to know she was alright without spilling the beans.

Just when she thought the messages had stopped, her phone buzzed again. It was a phone call this time.
She looked down at the caller ID on her phone. The caller was unknown, which meant that it could be anyone.
She decided to pick up the phone, but as soon as she did, she regretted it. The voice on the other end of the line was familiar. Why was this person calling her and not texting?Suzy put on a polite tone, despite the shock of knowing who the caller was.