prologue

...................................................

Chapter 0 : prologue

" it was an ordinary day  in Seoul, when all of sudden, a commotion broke out. Citizens of the city looked out their windows, or rushed outside to see what was going on. Among the crowd of gawking pedestrians, were eight men and three women, running for their lives from those mysterious individuals that chase after them." 

a young boy looked his window, his eyes wide with surprise and confusion. Down on the street, he saw a group of strangers chasing after some famous individuals -the members of Stray Kids. He didn't know why they were being chased, and he was too young to understand . But one thing he knew for sure, was the things on the streets of Seoul were a bit intense. 

" it was a bad  idea !" said Suzy while breathing heavily .

" yeah we shouldn't have agreed " added Youna .

" Youna you're the first one who agreed cause minho pleaded you" replied Durita 

" you girls always complain, take it as an experience from life " complained hyunjin 

" oh my gosh ! you're right, being chased by individuals is a good experience !" said Suzy with scarsam . 

" get back here you thieves !, how dare you steal my goods ! " screamed the old man.

" can't we just give them the stupid computer !,i'm starting to get tired " suggested suzy.

" stupid ? , Excuse you ?! , this baby is a jackpot for us " interfered han. 

" get back here or i'll shoot you " menaced the old man. 

" okay here they come " yelled bang chan. 

" who ? is coming ?" asked Youna. 

" my team of course " said bang chan proudly . 

The Stray Kids and the girls jumped out of their hiding spot, seeing the back-up team, they scrambled onto the vehicle, felix and lee know still shooting at the black market members to buy them more time to escape. 

" get on we'll cover your backs " said seungmin while carrying guns. 

" leave it to us " said jeongin cracking his knuckles. 

" oh yeah let the party begin !" said hyunjin ready to shoot. 

" we have company !" shouted changbin. 

A hit and run scene was happening, the remaining stray kids and the lawyers driving the vehicle and speeding away, with bangchan and changbin shooting at their enemies to try and get them off their tail. Youna praising minho saying he's hot when angry . at the back ,the girls were screaming in the vehicle as they were driving away, bang chan kept firing his gun at the black market employees. 

Meanwhile, han the hacker of the team, is trying to collect as much data as he can by haking the system. but as expected it is till slow . the boys are doing their best to buy as much time for han, the old man's men are getting closer , still no answer from han .

" han i love you bro , but hurry the fuck up,or i'll break that damn computer of yours !" spat changbin " those bastards they keep coming , hyung i guess it's time to enleach our weapon".

the download is 85 % , han slams his hands " i hate this ,at this rate they will catch up ".

      Suddnely ,hyunjin appears with the others , killing all the men on his way .he waves at his friends " hyung ! it's now or never " spoke to han in his earpiece .

Suzy ,confused by the sudden exchange between the two criminals , at the back seat, she asked han " what does he mean by that ?" 

        Han ,only smirked " Oh that ,okay then ,let's see if this baby can fly " , Youna who was close to han, screamed a 'what!' . durita too confused added "fly ? ,who us or ", she was interrupted when han clicked a few buttons , knowing what's he doing .

             By a few clicks , the engine vibrated , changing into other thing , with that bang chan put the seat belt back , understanding the situation .

         " alright ! , everyone hold on tightly , cause you'll experience something new which is my baby rebecca flying! ". 

" no way you're kidding " said Suzy with worry , she checked her friends, hugging them to protect them .

       Rebecca grew wings like a bird , she spread her metal wings , changbin drove at a high speed , when the vehicle sprung to the bridge with its heavy things , the girls closed their eyes, waiting their fate , the oldest of the trio,shut her eyes tightly while muttering a pray . 

    the fall surrely was epic , when they reached the ground ,rebecca collapssed ,her wings fell creating a thud sound . everyone were safe ,they all escaped without injuries , moreover, the black market gang lost their tail , and the download was a success .

   Suzy was worried about everyone , " is everyone all right ? " she asked worriedly. 

" yeah we're fine " rassured Youna . 

" that was scary and crazy ! , what if we died  , said durita angrily . 

" what pft Nonsense !, we are all safe thanks to my brain and baby " replied han proudly .

" did you get the data ?" asked chan . 

" what do you think ?, of course i did ! " stated han while swinging the usb .

" i'm glad none is injured " said changbin 

" we have to join the guys , something tells there is more to it !" said bangchan seriously .

" wait what ! No not again ?" sighed Suzy 

" let's go ! " said Youna with enthusiasm .

" come on girls let's go " said durita while smiling . 

" Why did we agree to follow them, can someone tell me what did I do wrong !" Exclaimed Suzy.

" Come on Suzy ! We've got a job to do " smiled Han ,he took Suzy's hand dragging her with him.

..........................................................................................

                               To be continued  

hey guys hope you enjoy it ! 

many loves !!!!!! 

The first Chapter will be published 😉

Give it many support 😁