Always Be My Baby🥀

Start from the beginning

Brain was usually nice enough to pick them all up because even though two out of three of them have a license and a car, they're spoiled and hate driving.

Monica and I actually discussed turning in one of their cars and getting a new one for Benji when he turns sixteen because it's getting out of hand.

"Mama!" I heard Mya yell as she came into the house. "I'm in the kitchen."

I felt her arms wrap around me and I turned around to give her hug.

"What you doing in here?" She asked as Benji walked in and gave me a hug as well.

"I'm cooking dinner.." I said in a 'duh' tone just as Mazi turned into the kitchen. "Oh nah—I'm calling Mommy.." He said as he walked back out.

"Mama maybe we should order.." Mya said.

"Why are y'all always acting like I don't cook just because that one time y'all got sick?" I asked.

"Mama, we were fighting for our lives for like a week because of your cooking!" Benji whined and I glared at all three of them before turning the stove off.

"Fine! I won't cook. Mazi order pizza and get whatever else y'all want.." I said as I handed him my card.

I stared to walk out of the kitchen before u turned to my other kids. "Oh! And don't let Josie clean that up. Yall clean it up since yall had so much to say.."

"Mama come on.." They both complained followed by them sucking their until I turned around to look at them.

"That's what I thought.." I said before walking away to the living room.

After they ordered the food we all ate together and then parted ways to finish out our night. I went to shower and right after I checked on all the kids.

I left Mya for last so I could ask if she wanted to work on her music. I know she's been waiting since I left to film for my show. As I approached her door I couldn't help but eavesdrop on her conversation. I was a nosy mom before I was cool.

"I liked it but I don't know when I'll be ready to do it again.." I heard her say and my soul left my body.

"Boy you were not all that!" She laughed after a few seconds of silence.

I pray she's not talking about what I think she is. I decided to walk away from her door. That's what I get for eavesdropping now I'm on the verge of a heart attack.

I made it back to my room and gave up on helping her with music. I grabbed my phone and immediately dialed my wife's number.

"Hey baby.." She said as she answered with a wide smile. "Hey, my love.." I sighed.

"What's wrong? You sound stressed you out?"

"How'd you—" She cut me off and said, "I can tell by your face. It isn't relaxed...what's wrong bouj?"

"Did Mya come to you about sex?" I asked causing her to start coughing rather loudly.

"I mean we had that talk with her before." She said after the coughing subsided.