Chapter 1, the lover.

I'll start with an author's note before I begin since I forgot to mention that all the characters except mine belong to Masashi Kishimoto. I also wrote this in a different format on my old iPod so I'll try to do it the best I can. Bear with me for a while because it won't get to the romance part until the end of this chapter. It'll be a long chapter so I hope you enjoy!
-----------------------------------
Itachi's POV:
It was a beautiful night, the sun set in the distance And my parents coming home with a bundle in their arms. My Mother walked up to me and held out the bundle for me to take it. As soon as I took the bundle, I saw a little hand and a face with eyes as blue as the ocean, at least until he awakened the sharingan. My eyes went wide and a grin crept it's way onto my face as I looked at the small baby. I turned my head to my parents.

"Mother, Father, is he my new baby brother?" "Why, of course Itachi." My Mother said. I looked down again and Sasuke giggled. The next thing I heard was a loud explosion and Ibiki Morino was behind my parents.

"There's trouble at the gates to the village, the nine-tails has been summoned there. Lord Hokage needs you at the Hokage mansion immediately for an emergency meeting." And with that, Ibiki left. My parents immediately left for the meeting and Sasuke started crying. "There there, Sasuke, I'm here to protect you. What a strange feeling.

>>time-skip 6 years>>

Shisui's POV:
As Itachi and I battled, I noticed that he was very distracted, but from what, I don't know. "Itachi, you're thinking to hard again, what's on your mind? I asked him. "Shisui, I can't get my mind off of the fact that Danzo wants us to conduct a massacre of our entire clan." Itachi said this with so much emotion in his eyes that I almost cried. we had to stop talking about that matter when we heard a little boy's voice, which I believed, belonged to Sasuke.

"Big brother, Mother wants both of us home right now, dinner's ready. what are you talking about?" Sasuke now had curiosity eminent in his face. I knew if he found out it would ruin Itachi' plans, so I decided to tell a little lie to him. "Your brother and I were discussing who was the strongest out of the two of us. I think I'm stronger than him because of the mangekyo sharingan, don't you agree, Sasuke?"

Sasuke puffed out his cheeks with an angry look on his face. "Big brother is stronger than you and could beat you any day!" Itachi looked at Sasuke with a smile on his face. "He's just joking, you know that." that seemed to make Sasuke a little happier. He then grabbed Itachi's hand and they left for their house. Sasuke looked back at me with a smile on his face. "Shisui, see you later!" I just put up my hand. "Yup."

Itachi's POV:
We finally got home and ate dinner with the family. I was as emotionless as ever, which my Mother worried about. after dinner she decided to talk to me. "Itachi, is something wrong?" She looked worried and I didn't blame her. "I'm fine, just deep in thought." I told her that hoping that she wouldn't ask any more questions. "I'm just making sure you're all right." And with that she went into the house.

I couldn't bear the shame if Mother knew I had to conduct the Uchiha clan massacre in a few days after my mission that starts tonight.

>>time-skip an hour>>
Shisui's POV:
Itachi left for his mission an hour ago and now it was time to use my mangekyo on the entire clan that was taking part in the coup.

>>Flash back>>

'Where's Itachi, he's late.' As soon as that thought came into my head, the third Hokage walked into the room with Danzo and the two elders. it sounded like Danzo and Lord Third were arguing again.

"Sarutobi, I'm telling you that we have no other choice but to annihilate the entire Uchiha clan." It seemed that Danzo was, yet again, trying to get his way in what we should do with the Uchiha. "You know why we won't do that, Danzo, we can still save the Uchiha clan from complete destruction." Oh, how the entire village adored Lord Hokage, he always looks after everyone's safety.
"Lord Hokage, allow me to use my mangekyo on the clan, it can delay them and possibly make them change their minds." I was desperate now, if I could save my clan, then I'd do it by any means necessary. "Sarutobi, surely you don't think that'll work." "I agree with Shisui, Danzo."