Jin Guangshan spoke sitting forward in the chair he was sitting on. Another round off applause echos through the hall.

"No decision has yet been made sect Leader Jin and if I may asked. What evil do you prefer too exactly. Please do elaborate for those of us who are little slow".

Lan Xichen asked with a hardness in his voice. His words crisp and short. Jin Guangyoa looked at his father before he spoke.

"Sect Leader Lan my father only meant the Wen soldiers who had gotten away and the ones who had served under the Wens. There are still many out there who still needs to be catch and brought to justice".

He looked at Xichen after he spoke.

"It seems that the jins had already planned everything before they had arrived. Jin Guangshan what exactly did you contribute towards the war. If I remember correctly. You were in koi tower the whole time. Hiding away. It's only after we took Langya and Hejian did you make an appearance. Am I right?".

Sect Leader Nie spoke with a displease tone in his voice lace with a little anger.

"Sect Leader Nie do you want the Wens to once again run amok amongst us. Starting another war. I am only trying to see to it that from this day forward we live in peace with one another".

Jin Guangshan said.

"You could've fooled me sect Leader Jin. I wonder how these Wens are supposed to start a war without any resources or even weapons. But let me asked sect Leader Jin this question and I hope he will answer me truthfully. What about the ones who were innocent in this whole thing? What will happen to them? The commoners who had no choice but to obey or their families will be killed and their corpses used against us".

Caihong asked as she and Lan Zhan stepped through the door. All eyes turns to them as they walked down the aisle bowing to the man before sitting down. Caihong raised an a questioning brow towards the man waiting for his answer.

"Lady Hua and Young master lan you are back. To answer your question. They will be put to work in labour camps that we will be setting up".

Jin Guangyoa answers without a beat. Glancing at his father he continues after getting the approval nod from Jin Guangshan.

"Lady Hua if I may. My father would like to extend an offer towards you?".

He said as he looks at her and smiles. If he smiles like that one more time she will not be held accountable for slapping it of his face. She points a finger at herself and looked at her family and friends. They all looked confused and Jin Guangyoa said.

"Yes lady Hua".

"And what might it be?".

She asked still confused not sure what the man want from her.

"My father knows how valuable you were towards winning the war. He would like to propose a marriage proposal between lady Hua and Secf heir Jin Zixuan".

Ah the audacity of this man. Lan Zhan glared at the two men with open anger and disdain. Ready to kill again. The insult. The rudeness. He will make them plea for their deaths.

"Father what do you think you are doing? I already told you I will not marry lady Hua nor am I interested in her in that way. Do you have no respect at all even after knowing that lady Hua and Hanguang-Jun are engaged to be married. You still dare to propose such a ridiculous offer".

Jin Zixuan seeth through his teeth face red with embarrassment and anger.

"Like sect heir Jin said. Sect Leader Jin I found you disgusting and the disrespect you just showed to another sect. It's appaling to say the least. My brother and lady Hua had been engaged since the age of fifteen. It is not the first time you hinted at it. You should not be so hasty for power. You will never lay a hand on Caihong or even so much as to breath in her direction. I may just relieve you of something very dear to you. I do hope you understand and will tread carefully from this day forward".

Lan Xichen said with a condencating smile on his face as he gave a small bow before he sits down again.

"Sect Leader Jin your lust is showing and it disgust me to say the least. Do you really think that we will stand for your disrespect and disregard. I am already engaged and very happy. Lan Zhan is the only man for me I do not desire another nor will I ever. So thank you but no thank you".

Caihong spoke not bothering standing up not while see is busy holding Lan Zhan down with all her might.

"Lady Hua how could you turn down such a gracious offer from Sect Leader Jin. You did not announce the engagement. What if it is just a lie you are telling. How are we to believe that you and Hanguang-Jun are really engaged".

Sect Leader Yao spoke. Not that anyone asked for his unwanted opinion but they will get it anyway.

"Sect Leader Yao. I would appreciate it if you would keep quiet. Was the announcement announce yet for us to make it. Not that we need to explain anything to you or anyone else. So consider it announce. Lan Wanji. Second Young Master of Gusulan sect. Honorable Name. Hanguang-Jun is engaged to Young lady Hua Caihong also from Gusulan sect. I do hope that, that solve the confusion".

Lan Qiren spoke as he looked around the room until his eyes landed on Jin Guangshan and Jin Guangyoa. His face had a displeased look and anger on it.

"Xichen I think it's best that we go. We still have alot to do and to be honest I do not feel like being in the same room as some off these people".

He continues as he looked at his nephew who immediately stood up and the others followed. Walking out of the hall without a bow or a goodbye. Eyes followed them as they leave and was filled with anger and resentment in it. Jin Guangshan was furious and he glared at Jin Guangyoa. Telling him to fix it. To make sure that Caihong ends up at koi tower. Jin Zixuan left shortly after it seems he needs to talk to his mother sooner than later.