Typical Day.

I sat up in my warm California sized bed ready to start the day off at school.

After getting a nice bath, I slipped into my fitted red Burberry pants. I slid on the black Chanel sqeter and tied up my black seude Giuseppe Zanotti shoes on.

I pulled my Brazilian hair up into a high bun and did by Chinese bang My phone iPhone rang, I looked at the screen it read,

Bunny. Bunny was my friend from the beginning of high school. We were now in the eleventh. She was there when I needed and so was I.

"Oh it's my bitch!" I squealed And answered it,

"Hey baby girl!" I yelled. Bunny laughed,

"Girl what's up! Is we still down for the mall?" She asked as I stuffed my brush into my black Chanel bag.

"Girl hell yeah!" Bunny laughed and I slid my earrings in and put on my necklace.

"Okay then Ty, my mum's tripping call me when you on your way over here." Bunny groaned. I laughed listening to her mama yell in the back ground.

"Okay boo." I hung up and sprayed some perfume.

As I made my way down to the kitchen, my step mother, Melony looked at me smiling wide in her silk robe.

"Hey, Good morning." She says. I nod my head.

"Morning Mel!" I say. She laughed shaking her head.

"Do you think daddy can slide me at least two grand? Me and bunny wanna go to the mall after school." I said eating the toast.

"Girl go ask him. Your his princess he never says no." I laughed and rushed to daddy's man cave.

He sat in his robe watching the game,

"SHIT!" He laughed and clapped at the game.

"Morning daddy!" I cooed walking toward him. He smiled at me and replied,

"Good morning baby girl." I kissed his cheek and played with his long dread locks.

He groaned,

"What's up... How much am I sliding you?" I chuckled.

"Two grand... But mama said an extra thousand.." He laughed and went to his safe.

"You and your mama is killing me slowly." He laughs and grabs his ringing phone and handing me the money. I missed his cheek.

"Bye daddy! Bye Mel!" I left the house with no hesitation. I called bunny up and told her I'm on the way.

My parents were both making big money. They'd been making big money ever since I was ten. We never had a drought eversince my uncle Tom came back from where ever he was hiding with his new bitch.

But my dad started getting more promotions so was my mama and I was never the broke girl I was before.

But then my mama had divorced my dad. But daddy seemed like he never cared, he replaced her with Melony. I had a problem with her the first day I met her.

My dad kept us away from each other most of the times, we had arguments a lot.

Mean while I blasted my favorite song through the speakers of my pink magnum.

"Wake up in the morning give me head nigga!" I yelled. My phone went off. I turned my music down and saw the name,

Dylan,

Dylan was my boo. He was there for me when I was in tenth grade and eversince he stuck around. I appreciate Dylan.

I answered my phone.

"Yes! It's a good day and you got Tyra!" I said,

A laugh came from the lines.

"Good morning baby." I smiled and blushed,

"Hey, Dylan... What is good?" Dylan laughed.

"Shit I'm trynna come chill with you..." He said laughing still.

"Come swing by then! I'm available all day baby." He laughed and said,

"Alright boo." I hung up and pulled up to Bunny's house. She walked out with her attitude.

When she got in, she looked at me and smiled a little.

"Hey baby!" I said softly. Bunny laughed and shook her head.

"Hey."

"Girl I got you and I got three thousand we Poppin tags in this bitch!" She laughed and we snacked hands. I put on my glasses and turned the music back on from my phone we both sang,

"Wake up in the morning gimmie head nigga! Treat me like a queen breakfast in the bed nigga!"

We pulled up to school, Bunny and I walked in and all eyes were on us as we strutted past.

"Damn, Tyra. Ass just swoll as fuck!" Ron said pulling me into a warm hug. I blushed and smiled at him. He kissed my cheek and held me close.

Ron, was a very old friend he been with me when my family went through a one year drought. He kept me safe when I needed his company. Ron was there from forth grade until now, and I loved him with all my heart.

"So when you gone stop playing and give it to me.?" He whispered. I laughed and pushed Ron.

"Lol boy you gotta earn this pussy.." I said back kissing his lips.

"But you told me that in the sixth grade... Told me that highschool years and it was all mines." He laughed and so did I.

"Ron I'm not about to play with you!"

"You been paying with me for six years now my baby." I blushed again.

"But it's cool." I smiled and kissed him again slowly.

Then walked off with Bunny. I looked back.

"You gotta earn it Ronny plus it's all yours no body else's.." He winked at me and I smiled.

Bunny laughed at me and we got ready to start this day off.

I'm Tyra, the most popular and *cough cough richest girl in Rosenberg Highschool. Everyone respected me besides my haters. I had plenty of those in this school.

But other than them, everyone truly adored the one and only baddest bitch, Tyra Spikes.

I was the captain of the cheer leading team. That's what also built my popularity. I could cheer really good from what I hear from other people. I just love them.

Teachers adored me, lunch ladies adored me. Hell the special kids even adored me.

They loved me so much that they even made my own lunch table! Wow!

But whose not going to live a thick sexy caramel skin bad bitch? With braces and dimples? If you don't agree... Go kick rocks in your fantasy lane over there. (Lol)

This is just a typical day for me my baby.