"I always hoped she'd see me the way I see her. I always looked for signs in her words, gestures, hoping that they meant more..." Your head dropped down and your tears dropping endlessly on the floor below. "...I always thought maybe, just maybe, she'd start to feel the same way and I held onto the smallest acts of kindness from her, letting them fuel my hope. I'm so stupid..."

"We're not blaming you for everything that happened. Not anyone is able to take the greatest risk involving their feelings and that's okay. The heart surely is a unique part of us humans." Your mother gently patting your back as she's sitting next to you. "Take your time and when you're ready, talk things out with Hanni. Nobody's at fault here, not Hanni and not you. Don't let the memories you and her shared throughout your childhoods up till you now reached adulthoods be forgotten that easily."

"...Maybe you did nothing to deserve this, maybe you won't find a reason this time, maybe you were always enough for her and still are. Sometimes life can be cruel..." Your mother caressing the back of your head, trying to calm you down. "...even to the kindest heart and the softest soul on this earth..."

"If you can't find a reason for your pain right now, at least have trust that better things are on their way to you. Beautiful things are coming..." In your mother's embrace, you broke down again. "...please keep your heart open to Hanni, and above all, please believe that you are worthy of her. No more, no less."

At the other side, Hanni was trying her hardest to calm herself from crying and sobbing endlessly while her shaky hands trying hard to steer her car safely back to her house. Didn't even park her car properly, Hanni felt too broken down and disappointed too much of herself as she immediately walked inside her home.

As she made her way upstairs, just wanting to lock herself in her room, her mother coincidentally walked out from their bedroom and saw Hanni's who just arrived upstairs. "Why are you crying? What happened?" Her mother immediately got over to her, obviously worried as Hanni could only shake her head.

"What did he do to you?" Her mother asked again, cupping her cheeks gently with Hanni shaking her head again. "Nothing mom, I'm okay... Please don't tell dad about this.. I'm sorry." Hanni then forced her way into her room before locking herself in. 

She was too tired, too weak as your images floating rapidly inside her mind, burdening her already heavy shoulders to the point where she just kneeled herself on the floor, back leaning against the door and trying her hardest in silencing her cry by covering her lips with her palm. 

"I'm sorry... Yongjae I'm sorry..." She whispered in her heart wrapped in fatigue.

Sitting on her bed, knees curled up, arms hugging her knees with her back resting back against the headboard, Hanni's been locking herself in her room ever since she came back from your house yesterday

Today, the sun was already set down the horizon and night time filled the emptiness in her room. Hanni didn't even want to go out today and cancelling everything she and Jun had planned for today.