ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟡: 𝔹𝕖𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕖𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕖𝕪𝕖𝕤

Depuis le début

Driving around with Riccardo? That's a thing I promised myself to never do again.
He got no fear.

"Yeah, he- oh, he's here." Santo pointed to the black car that entered the almost empty parking lot, but even if he didn't, I'd have no problem noticing myself.

He drove so fast, that it was impossible to not notice.

"We're going to die." I mumbled, looking at them with wide eyes. "How are you okay with getting into that car?"

Riccardo lowered his window, looking absolutely terrifying with his dark sunglasses and teasing smirk.

That is not a smirk I want the guy who's driving me to have.

"Why are you making me wait? Get in."

If we were in a cartoon, I'm sure smoke would have come up from Rivo's ears.
He turned to face me with narrow eyes.

"If I'll end up killing him, will you rat me out?"

I glanced back at Riccardo, and then at Santo who was looking just as unsure as me.

"Only if I get the front seat." I need that air bag, okay?

Santo returned his eyes to me. "Don't even bother, Riccardo-"

Rivo cut him off by shaking my hand. "Deal."

I suspiciously eyed the car, and finally decided to get in after the both of them did.

I tried to open the front door, only to be bluntly yanked back.
The door is locked.

I gave them a 'what the hell?' look, and Rivo stuck his head out the window, smiling with a raised eyebrow.

"The thing is," His smile widened upon seeing my annoyed expression.
"Our dear brother has a 'no sitting next to me' rule. You'll just have to sit in the middle for the rest of your-"

A loud click caused him to stop mid sentence.

Riccardo unlocked the door.

My eyebrows shot up, and even Santo seemed surprised.

"Get in." Riccardo nodded, and a smile broke out across my face.
With a final middle finger to the shocked Rivo, I did as he said.

"What?" Rivo demanded once Riccardo began to drive. "Why the fuck is she allowed to be there?"

I waited for an answer and when nothing came, I turned my head back to Riccardo.

My heart almost stopped beating.

"Look at the road!" I yelled, snatching his phone from his hand.
I guess I took him by surprise, because the wheel did a dangerous twirl, causing us to almost fly out of our seats.

His head shot to mine for a second, and even though he had sunglasses on, I could easily imagine the pissed look he must have had.

"Give me back my phone! Annoying the driver is a criminal offense!"

Santo was holding the ceiling handle so tight that his knuckles turned white.
"Why are you always so desperate on killing us?" he muttered through gritted teeth, and if looks could kill, Riccardo's head would've been blown off.

"Shut up, all of you!" he yelled, pressing the gas even harder. "My car, my rules. I didn't plan on killing you, but if you'll continue to be little shits I might as well do it."

I somehow don't find it hard to believe.

"Okay, okay! Just slow down!" I yelled back, watching how everything looks like a blur from the window.