Prologue

An arranged marriage between two families. This is the world of business.

Everybody knows this—the power that the Song family holds. They have been at the top of the hierarchy for more than a decade, and no one could ever beat them.

The happy married couple, Song Dongmin and Song Haesoo, started off strong. Both were born in a rich family. The two were childhood sweethearts and found out to be each other's destiny in high school. The two have always been the center of attention wherever they went. After just two years of marriage, they built their own future with CYH Hospital. They quickly expanded and took over domestically and internationally.

They built their own empire.

CYH is short for ChoiYoonHong.

There is a beautiful story behind it. Because until this day, it was the biggest and happiest choice the Song couple has ever made.

Dongmin and Haesoo have three sons. Their sons are not just normal men; they are beyond perfection.

The eldest son, Choi Seungcheol, was born in 1995. Out of the three brothers, he gives off the most dominant aura. With his well-built body and masculine visual, he walks around Earth as if the whole world is under his feet. He looks unbeatable and is undefeatable. In other words, he is the perfect example of an alpha.

The second son, Yoon Jeonghan, was also born in 1995. Just exactly one word to describe him: ace. He is the ace, the symbol of perfection. With his attractive but mysterious eyes, flawless pale skin, and thin, plump lips, he is the so-called angel. However, looks can be deceiving—his personality is the exact opposite. He is a manipulator and the mastermind.

The third son, Joshua Hong, is the youngest who was also born in 1995. Compared to his brothers, Joshua is a little different. He is a gentleman. He knows kindness and respect. He cares about equality and does not tolerate injustice. His visual is not any less than his brothers. His bambi eyes and pink lips that naturally curls at both corners, making him resembles a cat, make him irresistible.

The Song couple's sons were adopted. The truth is, Haesoo is sterile. They both were devastated when they came to know this, especially Haesoo. She cried and blamed herself for months, but Dongmin assured her repeatedly that he was fine with not having children as long as he had his love by his side. He could survive without having a child of his own, but he would be as good as dead without his wife. This touched the depth of Haesoo's heart. Their love for each other was so strong that they could go against all the odds.

One day, Haesoo decided it would be a great idea to visit an orphanage. She has always loved children, so she wanted to donate as much as she could to children in need. It was never her plan to adopt a child, let alone three.

That was until she met the three little boys that instantly captured her wounded heart.

It was at One Love Orphanage. It was her first visit. When she entered the place, her heart swelled at the sight of children playing and screaming happily at the playground. They were running around happily without a worry. She loved the sight, because every child deserves nothing about happiness.

After talking to the director of the orphanage, she lingered there for a little more. She was admiring the bloomed flowers on the trees in the backyard for a while, lost in thoughts in the beautiful atmosphere. It was Spring.

I need to leave. Dongmin must be waiting at home. Her beautiful yet sad eyes lingered on the newly bloomed flowers for a few more seconds before turning around with an inaudible sigh. However, before she could take a second step, her heels halted on the hard cement.