"So, I read this somewhere..." he rests his hands on the mat and takes a deep breath. Head thrown back. Everyone has their eyes on him. Curious and eager to know what's coming.

He shuts his eyes, recollects, and opens them. Glances once at you and then at the audience.

You wrap yourself in the blanket warmly and listen to him intently as he starts.

"Until the stars burn out and all the world's end..."

Oh, you're so not ready for this.

"Until the planets collide and the sun withers..." his eyes are so shiny with the flames sparkling in them.

"Until the moon's light dies and the rivers and the seas run out..." Jungkook is calm as he speaks. Each word is so clear to everyone. It's just his voice and heart talking loudly.

He flutters his eyes and takes the next words. "Until I grow so old that my memories fade away and my tongue cannot say your name..." his eyes find yours again and you're so awestruck.

"Until my heart beats for the last time, only then perhaps I would stop loving you. Perhaps."

Oh God.

This man was made with love. Lots of love. And you're crying. Each word is meant for you. It's hitting you. You wanna get lost. Lost in him and never get found. Get deep buried in him. You could never reach the level of love he had for you.

Loud claps and whistles take over the silence, and you're coming back to your reality. Jennie is clapping impressively. She is astounded. So taken aback. "He's so good." She tells you. "The girl he will love will be so damn lucky." She makes sure to mention it.

You feel your heart quicken up. Have an eye contact with Jungkook. So much to say yet not being able to.

"Mr Jeon brought him up so well." One of your aunts compliments Jungkook's dad and suddenly his dad is adjusting his collar. Laughing. Proud "In my era, I was so like him."

Jungkook's mom giggles and slaps her husband's arm. Warns him there are kids, and he puts a finger on his lips only to smile widely either way and laugh out loud.

On the other side, your dad is poking your mom's arm, and she's covering her mouth to hide that wide grin. Surprised by all the teasing your dad is doing. There's love in the air, romance peering out of everyone. Couples giggling and shying away.

And you are sitting beside Jennie and Jungkook. Feeling so much. Feeling so close and yet so far.

Until Jungkook decides to bend a little near to you. Have his lips graze your ears. "Do you recognize those lines?" He whispers and his voice enters deep inside your nervous system, shaking you up. He's referring to the lines he said to you.

The lines. Of course.

It was from the book you gifted him on his ninetieth birthday. It's so so so unexpected how he remembered the lines so well.

It's been how many years? Seven years since he read it. Since he fell for you. And damn, it's turning you into a manic. Jeon Jungkook has fallen first head-on for you. Way before you could even realize it.