Andrea stares at Mackenzie.

"Do you think she will be able to put up with him?"

"Nah. Knowing Nichole probably not. Only a matter of time before she starts smashing things..." She stab a fork on her food to create emphasis.

Andrea cringe at this gesture.

"And what I mean by smashing things... Trust me you do not wanna know."

*****

"Hey look over there." Henry said,

He pointed to where Andrea stood before her locker, pulling out some notebook.

"It's the freak." He snorted, staring at her with disgust.

"After what Nichole pulled last week, now she will definitely get what's coming to her."

"Isn't that right Nicholas?." Silent overtook; "Nicholas?"

He looked to be in deep thought

He lets out a long sigh "let's just leave her be."

"Leave her be? After what Nichole did to you last week; have you forgotten how she humiliated you. It's not something we can just leave be man, because if we do then being popular means nothing. I say we take revenge. Besides what better way to get to Nichole?"

Nicholas was still in deep thought;
"But... She's Nichole's friend." He meant to think to himself not knowing he voiced out.

"So, what about?" Henry said agitated.
Gritting his teeth angrily.

"Yeah man this is Nichole we are talking about, girl's got balls and I hate to think what she'd do-" Roy said

"Oh fuck you Roy. Everyone knows you're a sissy."

"And a lady's killer." He gives a smug smirk that immediately irritated Henry.

"Oh fuck this, since when did we become so scared of a mere freak, uh? Or since when did you turn into such a sissy Nic? Usually if anyone was to go against you they paid the price, right? Right?" There is no response.

"I am unimpressed."

Henry walked a bit when Nicholas caught a hold of his arm pulling him back.

"And were are you going to?"

"To finish what you started."

He walked away not another word to spare.

"Then let's finish it together."

The whole group seemed to cheer at that. The whole gang back together.

"Oh I tell you this is a mistake on the highest order and you folks are going to regret it!"

"Oh, quit whining Roy." Henry hushed.

Andrea had a book to her nose, she wasn't really looking were she was going, completely unaware of the gang before her. Until of course, she bump into one of them, the impact left her crashing to the ground along with her books.

"Sorry my bad wasn't really looking, that's totally on me." She apologize earnestly without realizing the intruder, who they are.

Henry and Nicholas quickly step on her book.

"Hello again freak."

Andrea immediately felt a sudden chill at the sound of the sadistic voice; she knew who this was her number 1 tormentor no other than Henry himself.

"What's the matter whore? Too scared to stand up?"

Andrea shakily got to her feet. She would be lying to herself if she said she wasn't afraid. The whole gang was here and they are going to do what they do best; bully her. She hang her head low knowing that would at least save her some beating.

"Good girl so you remember, just like I taught you." Henry smile a toothy grin. Very soon his smile falter, he quickly clenched unto her jaw, his iron like hand quickly making a bruise on her delicate skin, thereafter, he toss her against her locker were she brutally hit her back and winces in pain.

"Well it's a good thing u feel that way. Now instead of looking the other way, this will remember you to think twice and warn Nichole thoroughly each time she intend to go up against a popular."

By now there was a growing crowd.

They were all staring at her, laughing, enjoying every moment as the popular kids torment her.

" That Andrea deserves that and more. " Alexa smirk, indeed satisfied.

No one cared to stop them from abusing her, if anything it was the opposite, they enjoyed the abuses.

Why do they hate her that much? What had she done to deserve this?

She realize she had done nothing wrong. If so then why did she always felt like it was her fault, that she must have done something wrong to be punished for? Or why was she always the meek one even when she is treated unfairly. She had done nothing wrong, this people were only beasts for enjoying this.

"Come on get up am not through with you yet freak." Henry said agitated for some reason unknown to Andrea.

"Come on man let's go I think that's enough she gets it." Nicholas said attempting to pull Henry away.

"No Nic, I say we play with her a little more."

Andrea slowly got to her feet.

"That's it freak get up already." He wait impatiently.

Andrea got to her feet, Henry quickly yank her hair one more time. Andrea was furious she lash out...

"LET. ME. GO" She yell angrily, her voice was stronger, bolder, louder, she wasn't sure were that came from, but the next thing she knew she was swinging her fist at him, which quickly knock him down. Henry was taken back, in fact everyone was taken back. He had a nose bleed while Andrea stand tall, he watch bemuse.

She might not know how she did it but she knew why she did it and she enjoyed it, she enjoyed punching him square in the face, she enjoyed every bit of it.

*. * * * *.

Remember every stage of life passed only earns you a key to unlock new chapters of it lose or gained life goes on.... Aimuamwosa Iroghama

We all are protagonists of our own lives because we each have stories to tell.