Book Synopsis, Authors Note, and Mini Sneak peek.

After her mother's suspicious suicide, Samatha Scarlet has a mental breakdown that causes her to be expelled from Storybrooke High school. Her father, A Doctor at Storybrooke Hospital feels he has no choice but to separate Sam from her twin brother Will and send her off to boarding school.

After Graduation, Sam returns home for her brother's graduation party where she meets a new face, Killian Jones.

Killian moved from Ireland, with is father and his older brother after his mother's battle with cancer ended tragically. Killian befriends William Scarlet, and they connect over the loss of both of their mothers. Killian has heard of Will's twin sister, but he had never seen her...until the night of the party.

Will introduces his sister to Killian, who can't help but be intimidated by Sam's unfriendly demeanor. Although intimidated, Killian can't seem to stop thinking of her so when Sam sneaks away from the party to her room to get stoned. Killian follows her.

Though Sam is hesitant, she lets Killian into her room, and the two of them smoke and talk for hours, Sam learns that Killian is going back to Ireland fora the summer, and he's not sure if he is going to come back. Both Sam and Killian feel a deep connection with each other, and Sam proposes a no strings attached one night stand since they likely wouldn't see each other again.

Years later,

Sam is living with her brother Will, who tries to help her control her severe bipolar disorder worried that the same mental illness that took his mother would take his sister too.

Killian returns to town as a detective with the Storybrooke police station. When someone gives an anonymous tip about a suicide, actually being a murder, Killian soon realizes the case he is now assigned to is Will and Sam's mother. Fate pushes Samantha and Killian back together, as the investigation grows, so do the feelings they felt for each other at the graduation party several years ago. 

Authors Note

Okay, so... I got this idea while listening to my WATWYW playlist. (Go figure) and I thought well shit, why not?  When the muse calls, I answer. 

Many of you have read Scarlet Fever and while Sam is in this book as well, this is a much different take on Sams character and I kind of like it lol and I hope you all will like it too. 

So this is just a VERY small sneak peek of the opener of the story to hopefully get people interested. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Right here." Sam instructed the taxi driver and he pulled up to the curb. The music blaring from the house was shaking the windows on the Taxi.
"Someone should call the police, this is just disrespectful." The taxi driver said.
"It's just a party dude." Sam sighed and got out of the Taxi and went around to the trunk and got her bag.

Sam started walking away from the Taxi.
"Hey!" The taxi driver hollered. "Someone needs to pay me."
Sam smirked and walked back to the Taxi she leaned into the passenger side window.
"Do you know Dr. Richard Scarlet?"
"Yeah. Not many people in Storybrooke don't know who he is. It's terrible what happened to his wife and then that screwball psycho kid of his had a mental breakdown and had to get sent away. No one has really seen her since...why do you ask?"
"Does he have a tab with you?" Sam asked.
"Yeah. He does."
"Then put it on his tab." Sam said and started walking away.
"Who do you think you are?!" The Taxi driver shouted.
"The screwball psycho kid." Sam said and gave the driver the bird and chuckled as she turned around and looked up at her childhood home.
"Home sweet hell." She shrugged.