Chapter 13: Gold, Gold and more Gold!

Začať od začiatku

"Im sorry.." Sanji said in a soft and kind voice.

"Yeah me too." Pagaya added in.

"Me three.." Luffy said before the whole crew turned around.

"YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE DEAD!!" Everyone yelled in union.

"Sorry! I'm alive!" Pagaya looked alerted from the crew's action

"Sorry! I'm alive!" Pagaya looked alerted from the crew's action. Conis ran to her father in tears as she cried into his lap. Pagaya explained that we was on the lower level of the White Sea and that he was brought here by the countless others who were making their way to Cloud End. He also explained that many angel's were on their way back as they spoke and since there was no longer an Angel Island, the angels' have set their eyes on Upper Yard to be their new home.

With that being said, the crew and their friends began eating the food Luffy brought us. (Y/N) snapped a few photos of her crew and more of the ruins. "(Y/N) you really like that thing, don't you?" Luffy asked as he stuffed his face like a chipmunk.

(Y/N) giggles at the boy as she snapped a cute picture of him. "Yep! I think I'm going to get a photo album at the next island we visit so I can store them all safely." Luffy just laughed, nearly chocking on a bone before swallowing it completely. (Y/N) laughed her ass off from the boy's craziness.

Everyone ate until their bellies were full.

They all gazed up at the night's sky together before Nami spoke up, "It's time to hit the ship!"

Luffy and Usopp looked over at her confused asking why she was talking about leaving so early. Nami irritatingly responded to the two boys that it would be nice to go sleep in a warm bed on the Merry.

"Usopp, can you believe what she just said?" Luffy looked at her with a pout.

"Hardly." Usopp gave her the same look. "It's sick! The thought to go out and look for gold doesn't even cross her mind and she calls herself a pirate."

"You can't be serious—" Nami gets cut off by (Y/N) popping up in front of the three, berry signs sparkling in her eyes as she drools a bit from the talks of gold. "Not you too, (Y/N)."