chapter 8

A new format of writing, btw.

"Person speaking from their pov"○
(*narrator speaking*)
*actions*
(Thoughts)
—————————————————————
○Y/n's POV○

(Aggh!) (*You just woke up, each and every nanometer of your body in pain, your breathing being heavy and raspy, feeling burning around your whole body and your chest feeling like it was stabbed multiple times, and then you remembered*) * very muffled and quiet screaming* (WILLIAM YOU BASTARD!) (*You try to move your hands but it hurts too much, so you just stay in place looking towards the door, when you notice bodies of the main 4 aninatronics and Fredbear and with their heads off, you hear chatter and music outside of the safe room*)

(*suddenly the door to the safe room opened and standing there was William's suit, and William probably inside it, in walked 5 children... William enters the room and locks the door while taking his knife out*)

(Shit! I need to stop him) *I try to move my body towards them to try and stop William from hurting them, but the metal wires just shook a bit but didn't move*

(*William starts killing them, making them scream. First, he chops off the arms and completely rips the jaw off of the little blonde girl, the sound of flesh being torn, tearing itself into your mind*) (NO! STOP!) *I try to close my eyes, but the ones around the suit's neck can't close*

(*William stabs the red-headed boy's eye, blood splattering onto the Golden suit and then chops his leg off making blood spurt out like a fountain*) (PLEASE STOP! THEY'RE ONLY KIDS!) *I try to summon Lilith or anyone, but anything i try to say is completely nonsensical due to my tounge being gone*

(*William then completely mangled the face of the boy with black hair making blood splatter all the way onto my new body*) (STOP IT! WHAT DID THEY DO TO YOU?!)

(*William picked the brown haired boy up and shoved him into the freddy suit, turning it on so that the endoskeleton would crush him alive, the sound of tearing flesh and blood splattering on the walls and floor making you wish that you didn't have ears, after that he attacks the black haired girl pushing her onto the floor and sctepping on the nape of her neck, paralysing her making her scream in anguish, then he pulled her up by the hair slit her throat, the blood spraying onto the floor while she makes gurgling noises until she dies*) (MAKE IT STOP! PLEASE)

(*William first puts the bodies in each of the animatronics and cleans the blood and then he leaves, after a a few hours presumably after everyone has left you see the marionette enter the room scaring youx it puts the heads of the animatronics back on them. you try to move one last time, you move about an inch before you pass out from the pain*)