Rude guests

Hello!!! ^^ 

How have you guys been?? Goodness, I'm so sorry this took forever to post! Unfortunately, I had to put the story away for a long while and was only able to finish it now. I'm really sorry!

Also, I have been seeing that people are still voting and commenting on the other four books, and seriously, thank you so much guys! I love, from the bottom of my heart, to see your reactions and even your interactions with the stories! You crack me up every time and you make my whole day whenever I get a new notification! Thank you a thousand times!

Now, about this story! 

Just a heads-up, this is devided into 6 chapters. It's a movie so it got pretty long, and I thought it would be too much to put in one single page. Don't worry, I'll post all the chapters at the same time, so you won't have to wait.

Like in the other 3 seasons and OVA, some scenes were added and/or changed. I hope they're at least ok and that you like them.

Thank you so much for your patience and I really hope you enjoy your reading! <3 

Warnings throughout the whole movie: bad language, rude/degrading name calling, violence, teenagers in love, drama.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

    It was another sunny afternoon, with birds singing and the typical hot weather of summer.

    All those who made basketball a big part of their lives were excited with the news.

    A big event was going to take place in Tokyo in a week's time! It was called the Streetball Super Exhibition Match.

    A famous basketball team from America was going to visit Tokyo to play a friendly match against a local team. Of course, it wasn't going to be a team of professional american players, it was actually a team of teenage guys, but they were known to be the best ones in their country. In fact, they were considered to be on the same level as NBA players! 

    And they were called the team Jabberwock.

    It was surely going to be an exciting game and everyone was eager to see the powerful american team play. It was such an important event it was even going to be broadcast to the entire country of Japan, and those who wanted to watch it live had to buy tickets.

    Even the Miracles weren't going to miss it.

    Seirin had decided to watch the match together at school. The only ones who wouldn't be there were Hyuuga, Riko and (Y/N). The three of them had been lucky enough to be given tickets to watch the match live. Riko's dad was selected to be the interpretor and guide for the american team and managed to get tickets - even though it was only for the captain, coach and manager. Despite being from another country, the foreign guys could still understand and speak japanese, so communication wouldn't be a problem, but they would still need someone to be responsible for them during their stay.

    There was still a week left until the big event, though, so everyone had to keep calm and simply wait.

    Five days before the special game, it was the last day of school before summer break. A certain (H/C) haired girl was standing outside the gates of Rakuzan High-school, waiting for a certain red haired boy. His driver was already there as well, parked a few meters from the gates, waiting to give the couple a ride to the Akashi Household.

    (Y/N) had left Tokyo earlier that day so she could be with her boyfriend when he got out of school. Both were eager to start the summer break together.