"Are you gonna watch them perform?" Yeonjun asked.

"Nah, I'm hungry you go watch and I'll eat while there's no line in the cafeteria promise I'll stay here, you hire me for today anyway." Haerin winked at Beomgyu and gave Yeonjun a high-five.

Beomgyu just shakes his head. "Fine, just don't go home okay? Yeonjun and the rest of us, we're going to watch New Jeans and Le-ssarafim but Enhypen will perform before Le-ssarafim and we need to get a good place so we can see them so you better wait for us."

"Fine, just watch those girls and tell Soobin not to drool."

Beomgyu and Yeonjun laughed and continue playing gun game.

-

"Gosh Winter was right, Hanyang University is now my favourite University crowd." Kazuha said while removing her make up. They just finished their performance and it is really lit as fuck.

"Gosh the banners are really cool and beautiful plus our light stick but Dani Unnie's biggest banner with yellow background is really beautiful, it really caught my attention. It's really creative the emoji design around your name and the jumping bunny? It's so adorable!"

"Yeah, I saw that Eunchae it's really beautiful, do you think I can get that? I want to put it in my room. I'm going to get the Danielle part."

"We can ask our manager." Minji suggested.

"I'm excited to play around, school festival is really cool too I want to experience it so bad." Hyein said and put her fake glasses and cap.

The girls continue changing their clothes and put some disguise good thing their manager gave them permission and look for them from a far.

NJ's member start to play around and no one noticed them actually, Kazuha and Hyein was right when Enhypen started to perform, the arcade, rides, even food stall almost emptied. The students is now in the big field watching them.

Danielle parted from her friends, she went to play some darts game cause she want to get the little Doraemon stuffed toy but when she looked at her friend where they stood before, they're not even there. Danielle just shrugged her shoulder and tried to play again, she's good in archery, she can get that little Doraemon.

Hyein and Minji went to ride the roller coaster thinking that Danielle is with Eunchae and Kazuha.

But.

Kazuha and Eunchae went inside the horror booth thinking that Danielle is with Minji and Hyein.

-

DAERIN

Haerin was watching this girl playing darts for almost 10 minutes now while eating her gimbap.

"Yah, she already wasted too much money to get that stuffed toy Doraemon."

Haerin now went beside the girl who is busy checking money in her pocket, so Haerin decided to help.

She payed for five games, it's Beomgyu's money anyway.

1 bullseye = Small stuffed toy

3 bullseye = Medium stuffed toy

5 bullseye = Large stuffed toy