CHAPTER 1 Ronaldo

ONCE there was a boy from Fuchal in Portugal called Cristiano Ronaldo the best football player to ever exist.

When Ronaldo was a young boy his family was very poor Cristiano and his friends would go to Mcdonalds and ask for any leftovers,there was a group of kind ladys that gave them the leftovers.

Ronaldo loved football but didnt really get to play that much when he was young.

   CHAPTER 2 Where the history started

Ronaldo made his debut for Sporting Lisbon and scored 5 goals before playing a frendly against Manchester United and the Manchester United players were begging Sir Alex Fergurson to sign him so he did not long after Ronaldo was a very important player for Manchester United.

Im 2007 Spanish giants Real Madrid wanted to sign Ronaldo but they failed...so then they tried again in 2008.. but they did not succeed again...so they tried for the last time in 2009and... this time they did not fail Ronaldo joined Real Madrid and became a great player.

CHAPTER 3 THE ZERO TO HERO
In the 2013 Champions league final vs Bayern and missed the crucial penalty  and Bayern won. Cristiano promised a champions league. AND HE GAVE REAL MADRID 4 CHAMPIONS LEAGUES in 2014, 2016,2017 and 2018.

CHAPTER 4 THE 2016 EUROS
Portugal qualified for the 2016 Euros their hopes were very high they started of good and got out of the group stage and they played good through the cup and in the semi Finals they played a strong Wales side but maneged to win and now against one of the best in the Euro 2916 FINAL France.

CHAPTER 5 KICK OFF!
And the whistle blew and the game started both sides started strong but then...
In the 25th minute Payet injured Ronaldo and the GOAT could no longer play. He was devestated.
The game countinued 0-0 and then it was full time.

CHAPTER 6 EXTRA TIME
Extra time kicked off still 0-0 Portugal were putting pressure on France.
Then out of nowhere in the 109th minute Eder from long range shot and it was a goal Porugal were champions.
Ronaldo was so happy after all they had done they won the Euros.