☙〰💥How to fail at Life 101💥〰❧

HEY LOVES!! I've decided that SOMEWHERE HOME is not a fitting name for my story here. Also I've changed the plot. And I've kinda delete everything. So enjoy the brand new Adam brewer and Wolfe(who is now Lonan Wolfe) and world. But there will still be the same general idea. And the people are the same...for the most part(sry wolfie I love you🫶🫶) I added some new ones.

I would very much like to throw myself off a 23 story building- Adam

I've made a lot of fucked up decisions in my vast 20 years of existence but this one takes the cake...and the icing...and everything in between. I fight the bile rising in my throat as my father finally raises his hand against my mother. In front of me. Right where I can see it. Perfect. I feel so good. In a twisted, morbid way. My mind goes blurry. I don't breathe. Don't think. I just move. Before I even realize it my fist connects with the jaw of my father. Satisfaction gnaws at my chest when I hear the crack. My father stumbles to the floor, hand on his cheek, an offended look on his face. I sway towards him, calmly moving so I sit on his stomach. I raise my fist again and bring it down in his nose full force. At this point I'm completely lost. I can't feel anything as I hold my father down and punch his godforsaken face repeatedly. I can distantly hear my mother. I think she's telling me to stop. I grin at the thought, bringing my hand up again. With each hit I bring on my father the more distant from reality I get. It's just me and him. My fist and his face. I can't even see him. For all I know I could just be punching the floor. But I continue. Over and over and over again. I don't even know how long I continued. I only stopped when I was dragged off his body. I wriggled my way out of the persons grasp and landed 2 more punches before multiple people grabbed me, restraining me. I stopped fighting.

It took me a minute before my vision returned. I doubled over and spewed my lunch all over the floor. Half of my fathers face was so horribly disfigured you couldn't even recognize him. There was 3 visible bones protruding from his head. One in the forehead, one in the hair and another one near his ear. There was a pool of blood under his head, his hair slicked back with the blood. My father made a gurgling sound, choking on his own blood. I snorted and immediately regret it as I emptied my stomach once again. Someone threw a blanket over his body. I turned away, looking over at my mother. She looked horrified, her hands shaking, eyes wide, pale. I blink. I probably scared her.

"Mister Adam? Will you come with me?" I looked up. It was a police officer. She looked slightly concerned. I got up from my spot on the floor and began to follow her. She led me down the hall and into the living room. "Sir, what happened?"

"I killed my dad."

She blinked slowly and tried again. "Why?" I looked her in the eyes. "Because he deserved it."  She sighed. "What did he do to deserve it?" I blinked. "He hit her." She was becoming visibly annoyed. "Her being?"

"My mother."

She nodded, scribbled in her notepad, and spoke again. "You scared her." I nod. "You'll have to move out of you don't get sent to prison." She pushes. My heart picks up speed but I nod. "She called you a psycho. A monster." My heart twisted violently. It hurt. I nodded. The officer sighed. "You're in shock. Let's get you cleaned up."