001

𝘼𝙧𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙩𝙤𝙣, 𝙏𝙚𝙭𝙖𝙨

𝘼𝙧𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙩𝙤𝙣, 𝙏𝙚𝙭𝙖𝙨

(𝘼𝙥𝙧𝙞𝙡 𝟭𝙨𝙩, 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟯) (𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙚𝙣𝙩)

Jenna's alarm clock jolted her awake and she remembered that she had forgotten to turn it off when she went to bed last night. 

She'd forgotten that she'd taken time off after finishing filming Strawberry Sunset and the last season of Grey's Anatomy, which required her to get up so early. She could lie and say she'd gotten used to it, but really, she never had, and waking up at 4:30 in the morning now wasn't exactly ideal when she was supposed to be relaxing and rotting on a couch somewhere in the world, as Delilah had told her when they'd made the decision for Jenna to take a few weeks off.

Because if Jenna had her way, she'd already be jumping on another project and getting ready to shoot, but Delilah, her best friend since they were 15 and a manager, was holding her back from taking on another project and giving herself some time off because it had been one project after another since the beginning and it was time they both took a breather that was longer than two days.

So there Jenna was, unfortunately up at 4:30am with nothing to do. She made herself a cup of coffee, went to the hotel gym and pool, and by the time she got back to her room it was only 6am, she was bored out of her mind and couldn't do anything about it because the show wasn't until later in the day and she had nothing to do until then, so she was already frustrated, and it had barely been a day since her break had started.

When it was about 8 o'clock, after she'd gone from watching TV and talking to Delilah on the phone (because if she was restless, she wanted to wake up the reason she was that way in the first place and make her suffer for it too) to reading the book she'd been meaning to finish (for 8 months), she got a text from Gracie telling her that the dancers, backup singers, band, and of course Taylor were having breakfast at a restaurant near the hotel, and if she wanted to join them, she'd meet them downstairs where they were all waiting.

She chose a soft light blue cardigan over a cream long dress with little blue flowers all around, her light blue Converse, and she couldn't forget her jewelry, so she put on the gold bracelet with the little stars that Gracie had given her for Christmas last year, her heart necklace, her earrings, and her rings.