35. Lucky Girl's Disciple

Start from the beginning

After brushing his teeth, Ken opens his laptop to play some games when he sees an email on his notification bar from someone named 'David Shield'.

"David Shield? Isn't he the man who provided the tech for Might tower?" Ken thought to himself as he opened the email and began reading it.

The email:

Dear Ken,

My name is David Shield. I am the head scientist of I-Island. Your father and I are old friends. It's been sometime since I've seen you. The last time I saw you, you were just learning to walk!

Well enough about me. I sent this email to you to invite you to the biggest tech expo in the world, The I-Expo, happening in one week. I hope you can make the time to attend with your family. Additionally, you may bring 2 more guests along with you.

Thank you!

"I-Island, huh?" Ken muttered to himself as he called his dad.

PRESENT

"You're going to America?!" Mina exclaimed. "You're getting an early vacation! So not fair!"

"Well, it's not exactly a vacation for me. I'm going there for some training." Itsuka replied. "Plus, Ken is going to attend some fancy event there with his family."

"Who's going to be training you?" Izuku asked.

"My aunt Gwendolyn will be training her." Ken replied with a smile as he placed his hand on Itsuka's shoulder making her slightly flustered.

"Gwendolyn...As in...The Dazzling Lucky Girl?!" Izuku exclaimed.

"Yup!" Itsuka replied.

The next day the trio along with Ben left for America. After a 6 hour plane ride, they arrived at Ben and Ken's hometown, Bellwood.

 After a 6 hour plane ride, they arrived at Ben and Ken's hometown, Bellwood

"Home sweet home, baby!!" Ken yelled as he stepped out of the airport.

"Someone's excited." Aoi said to Itsuka who tried to calm her nerves about the whole training thing. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing...It's just that I'll be learning magic from Lucky Girl! She's one of the strongest heroes around. What if...What if I'm not up to the mark? What if-"

"Stop worrying about all that. You'll do great!" Ken interrupted. "Just believe in yourself and push through! Also, I hope you guys' English is up to the mark."

"Yes, it is. Now let's get going." Aoi replied in English as a blue muscle car pulls up next to them.

" Aoi replied in English as a blue muscle car pulls up next to them