+++++++
Kitchen Department : Joojoo kitchen hut

Something shifted inside Dahyun who is sitting quietly on wooden table looking at the royal chef Hirai Momo cooking a noodle dish with kimchi soup.

Hirai Momo- The royal chef of the royal palace. She is a friendly person inside the kitchen and is willing to welcome the princess inside her kitchen whenever the princess feels bored. She is older than Dahyun and is a good companion to Dahyun since she is a kid.

"What is with that sour face your royal highness?" Momo noticed the pout on the princess's lips and her down eyes. Her gaze shifted to the dough in her hands being kneed carefully to keep the texture good and smooth.

"Momo unnie..do you think Chou Tzuyu is such an alluring person inside this palace? Today I haven't seen her all day." The princess whined out and Nayeon who is sitting near her dramatically whined out too making Momo roll her eyes at this.

"I'm so sorry your highness but I haven't seen that emotionless giant bamboo walking around too but I heard that there will be an event tomorrow regarding the king's announcement." Momo cut the noodles into some small strings then put it into the boiling water.

"Wait really?? How did I not know? Will Tzuyu participate in it too?" The princess perk up from her seat and asked excitedly to Momo.

"Yes yes your highness. I'm sure tomorrow will be a big event." Momo is cutting some green onions and then she checked if the noodle is soggy enough yet.

She put a small amount of noodles inside the bowl then pour some kimchi soup inside it making the smell of the soups taking everyone's attention. She cut some thin slices of pork grill belly then decorated it with some boiled eggs.

"The noodles is ready my princess."

+++++++

[ sounds of drum ]

"Today is the day that everyone is awaiting for!! Today is the that everyone is finally having fun again! Today is the day that some of our people got to show their talents in horse racing!!"

A lot of cheers from people in the palace creating a sound of harmony to the king who is sitting on his precious seat with the Queen and consort lady Chou while the princess is sitting on the lower chair looking at everything in awe.

The princess is looking breathtaking today with her pink traditional dress that highlights with white color fabric. Her face is up high staring at everyone's faces.

The announcer introduced every participants in the game with a curtain tan skin tall girl standing proudly near her horse. Dahyun's breathe for choked in her throat when she saw the Adam Apple of Tzuyu standing proudly with her too and those side profile of Tzuyu making Dahyun squealed in her seat.

"For our first game! This is called Horse Racing and the participants must set off this horse straight to the hunting grounds and came back here through the back door of the palace! The game will start in 3!2!1!" The big sound of the drum rung out loudly.

Tzuyu ran to jumped on her horse then set off fastly vanishing in the air making the princess choke on air and fan girling over her childhood crush. Tzuyu get faster and faster invading through the forest unlike everyone who is struggling with the messy way of bamboo bush. Tzuyu use her horse and know the ways through it like the back of her hand.

While the princess who is sitting in her seat waiting impatiently for the news of the game uninterested in the dance that is displaying in front of her eyes.

Dahyun might be overreacting over the way Tzuyu's beauty is glowing earlier but who to blame her? Tzuyu got everything that a man or woman ask for in their lifetime and Dahyun can't deny her desire to keep Tzuyu in her life anymore.

Another sound of the big drum got the princess's attention and her eyes lit up when she saw Tzuyu riding the horse back inside the palace. Everything feels like a slow motion for the princess. The way the silk of Tzuyu's rob move slightly with the wind and her eyes staring at her destination.

"We finally got our winner of the horse racing!! Her Highness Chou Tzuyu is the winner of horse racing of this year!! I repeat-"

++++++

Dahyun is fascinated. It's now almost time for the sun to set and the event is over with all the fun games and dances everyone could pull off.

Dahyun enjoyed it a lot but nothing could compare to the view in front of her right now. Tzuyu is taking care of her personal horse in front of the tea relaxing place; it is made specially for the princess on her 17th birthday.

Her eyes staring up and down at Tzuyu admiring her perfect features. How could someone be this perfect? Tzuyu is the definition of perfection.

The princess almost choke on her tea when Tzuyu suddenly came up to her offering her hand to the princess.

"Excuse me for my sudden weird behavior your royal highness but would you mind if you go on a ride with me?"

The princess's heart is beating loudly. Too loudly for her liking.

It all happened too fast with Tzuyu behind the princess's back holding onto the horse's rob and keep the princess safe inside her arms.

"How do you learn to ride a horse?" The princess blurted out a sudden question making Tzuyu surprised.

"I've always wanted to learn how to ride it since young so I begged my mother-Consort Lady Chou to take me to the barn and I learned how to ride it on my own." Tzuyu whispered the answer slowly, too slow that Dahyun got a shiver down her body. 

They are now too close to each other, strolling on the empty path making their way to the princess's department.

On the way to department, the sun set brightly. The shadow of them two riding on a horse could be made into billion dollar painting.

The wind sway their clothes back and forth taking the fragrance smell with them through the air.

Two hearts beat to their own rhythm and two soul trying to understand one another. Together they are exist in their own bubble.

+++++