In most of his training, Izuku had mastered the Sharingan techniques he knew; Kamui and Amaterasu, he could mould and reshape the deadly flames as he wished and he could stay intangible for as long as 6 minutes, He also had no problem with taking people into his Kamui dimension and making other people intangible.

Those were the only skills he knew with his Sharingan.

With his Six eyes and cursed energy manipulation he had reached a level equal to Teen Gojo after fighting with Megumi's father Toji Fushiguro, this was a rouge estimate by Hanako herself which was a statement of his hard he was working, Six syes was where he had constant improvement since he wouldn't turn it off, it was the permanent colour of his eyes now.

Lastly, with his eyes of the Lord, He couldn't completely withstand the usage of it for now so he decided to only train it and save it for serious battles.

Using it for 5 minutes was equal to him spamming Amaterasu for 10 minutes so he decided to barely use it unless in a battle where he had no choice or unless he wanted to train it.

Now, Izuku, Megumi and Kugasaki along with Hanako stood outside UA watching other teens enter, Some with confident faces, others with worry.

Izuku and his Group had none of that to worry about instead they didn't want to be here.

"Are you sure we can't just take the Hero exam like sensei?"

Megumi asked, She wasn't scared of taking the exams but she thought school in a way was always related to the end of the world.

"We can't, She was able to take the exam because she is a graduate Unless you want to go to a normal High school and be restricted from using your abilities in public till you graduate this is the only way."

Izuku explained.

Hanako just gave a peace sign since she got things out the easy way.

"You can do it, brother!"

Hanako cheered Izuku on, Dragging the attention to himself if it wasn't on him already for wearing a blindfold and wearing similar clothes to Infinity Heroine- Gojo.

Even the fact he resembled Gojo and she was standing beside him at the moment made all the attention to be on them.

The stunning beauties beside him were also a reason for him to gather attention since he was the only male they were looking at.

"Remember don't go easy on them, Go hard"

Hanako cheered while Megumi dragged Izuku away.

"AS HARD AS THAT THING IS WHEN YOU SLEEP!!!"

Hanako yelled with a naughty grin before she vanished out of sight she decided to stalk him for the rest of the day.

But at the moment, She was going to miss the look of pure embarrassment on Izuku's face.

'She... How does she know that?'

He had the feeling someone entered his room when he was asleep but left before he woke up, He had no idea it was his alleged sister.

"Izuku what is she talking about?"

Kugasaki was interested in what turned Izuku into a blushing mess.

"N-Nothing, Sensei is just asking for a beating when I get stronger than her."

Izuku laughed in a way that hinted at pain.

After they walked in, A blonde girl watched them leave with a strange look on her face.

"They called him Izuku... Could it be?"