𝒮ℯ𝒸𝓇ℯ𝓉 ℴ𝒻 ℴ𝓊𝓇

𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘯𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝙅𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙢𝙮.

𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘰𝘧 𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘺.

𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘩𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥𝘴 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘢 𝘵𝘸𝘪𝘤𝘦 𝘤𝘢𝘭𝘭.
𝘏𝘪𝘴 𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘦𝘺𝘦𝘴 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘪𝘳 𝘮𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵.

Rune. That is his made up name for cover, Will come back for who he been eyed for. Unlucky for his mighty life that now he had met his death, Turn into another body.

"Master rune?!" With the surprise tone of his, The appearance is not the same as they meet first time but his guts tells him that is hus savior and who he gives his soul for. Rune's red eyes glances at all then smiles for little
"I see that you all have recovered. Good job."
With his honey voice makes them relaxing and calm.

After meeting with the newest toys with his old appearance, He heads back to the apartment where kisaki stay. He also bought a lot of stuff while heading to the apartment.

Without knowing, The plenty of people were stares at him as if he is an angel, A beautiful yet handsome tall muscline man walking on the streets buying a stuff, Some girls and women wants him to be their husband thinks that he would make a perfect husband.

But jeremy, The cold and reckless man like him wouldn't care about his surroundings at all, All he has to do is to finish his job. The job? Yes, His job is to keep kisaki tetta very much alive, Change the future and make kisaki's dream finally come true. There is nothing he can't do. Nothing can stop him in any way.

Whlie head back to the apartment he was spot by the familiar person, He doesn't want to bother that person as his guts tells him to not appear to that person, Just for now. He looking for other way to the apartment to avoid that person but there is no way to go. 'This is bullshit.' but judge by his attitude, There is always a problems when it's supposed to be so easy to pass.

He walks toward ignores that person as best as he can do.

But then he got call by that person.
'Ah...'

[pov ; That person]

I was eating the ice cream while thinking about my future event. But then i noticed the blue haired, He action is like he is trying to avoiding me in some way, I wonder why.

I call that guy, I think of nothing because that guy us wear black mask and a black cap. When he turn around facing me, I hear his voice saying
"Are you calling me, Sir?"

Oh look how his voice and action is so polite, He says as he point at himself asking me if i actually call for him. I nodded. "Yes, You come here"

He walk to me as i said. When he standing in front of me i just noticed how tall is this guy as if he's 30, But judge by his voice he is around 17, I think. This guy really tall like i think he is 190 cm, Almost as tall as my brother or even taller than my brother. I clear my throat.

"I see you were looking for something earlier, Are you looking for someone who said they will wait for you here?"
I ask, He nodded.

"Yes i was looking for my friend.. But looks like i was too fast."

He said calmly, mature for his age and somehow i want to know him even more. I order an ice cream, And give it to him but it seem that his hands are full of stuff.