LOVE INTERESTS.

LOVE INTERESTS OF 「LEVIATHAN(JEREMY)」

I COULDN'T BELIEVE THAT YOU WOULD LOVE A PERSON LIKE ME.

he didn't like you. He only likes his favorite villain.

𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐃.
: :
Male

-

SANO MANJIROU ;
hey hey! Levia i got double tickets! Let's go!”

He is the danger one as he posses the dark impulse.
The obsession takes over his body, In order to control him, He would do anything.

RYUJIKU KEN ;
“I'm sorry for mikey's weird behavior levi. I hope you will forgive him.”

The polite boy who's always with manjirou. He will take leviathan from mikey, Safe from everyone. But that doesn't mean he is the safest choice.

TAKASHI MITSUYA ;
“Levia, You will be a wonderful and beautiful model for me. Can i take you? Haha~”

Seems to be a naive and green flag but he isn't one. But no need to be all caught up around him, He's fine. But if he really wants him then nothing but his loved ones can stop himself from getting him.

KEISUKE BAJI ;

“You work with kisaki isn't it? What a dirty bastard.”

Baji, The cat type. He hates the fact that he is working with his biggest enemy Kisaki Tetta, But he can't help but accept him to his heart. Quite dangerous, If he wants him to be in his room then he needs to do it right away. Take the man he loves away from the harm.

MATSUNO CHIFUYU ;
“Levi! Let's go hang out with me and baji!”

Keisuke Baji's best friend. He does have a big crush on him but also knows that his friend also likes him he couldn't confess and shows his true feelings for him clearly. He is safe but not clear to be 70% safe.

-𝘕𝘢𝘩𝘰𝘺𝘢 𝘒𝘢𝘸𝘢𝘵𝘢 & 𝘚𝘰𝘶𝘺𝘢 𝘒𝘢𝘸𝘢𝘵𝘢 THE KAWATA BROTHERS | KAWATA NOHOYA AND KAWATA SOUYA ;
“Heyyy levi! I make a noodle with angry, Wanna eat with us??” — SMILE
“It's very delicious..Trust us.” — ANGRY

Both kawata brothers, Nahoya and souya have unstable feelings toward him, Sometimes it's like brother but also a crush. A big crush on him. Not very much safe because they might kidnap him and force to do something with them.

SHUJI HANMA ;
“You are quite a beauty..hah! I wonder where Kisaki found you darling~♡”

The danger. Due he's being crazy bastard and weird like he has eaten drugs for a long time. He find him, He will do a lot of torture to him. The torture of pleasure.

HARUCHIYO(KAWARAGI) SANZU ;
“Stay away, Brat.”

Nothing to describe this guy at all. When he learns an obsession toward him he won't be able to control but kidnap him until he's bored.

SHIBA HAKKAI ;
“Please...Don't get close to my brother or else.”

Green flag, Yes. After all he is the star boy. Star of pleasure.

HANEMIYA KATSUTORA ;
“Heheheh.. You will be mine...”

One of the danger. He will and definitely comes to get him and force to be his. Blame manjirou if he failed to kidnap him, How sad. As he is insane and lost his mind after shinichiro's death who he accidentally killed.

KUROKAWA IZANA ;
“I am your king, Now...Kiss me to swore your loyalty to me! Tetta's bitch.”

HAITANI RAN ;
“So it's you who make my little brother fall for, Yes.. Even myself too!”

HAITANI RINDOU ;
“Ehem! Uh, Leviathan... Do you want to see the top and beautiful view?”

TETTA KISAKI ;
“Leviathan. You won't leave me for your own selfishness yes?”

Stay away from this man. But he don't need to step away anyways, After all, He isn't the one who under the control. It's himself.

|
LOVE INTERESTS.
: :
Female.

—Haven't chosen yet.