REDAMANCY

redamancy -
the act of loving the one who loves you; a love returned in full

"They drew memories in each other's mind
they could never easer them
they painted colors in there heart
they could never forget them"

Exploring the beautiful symphony created when two individuals, each excelling in their own fields, come together to find love in the harmonious balance between cricketing glory and musical resonance.
~~~ @gaslaybish

https://www.wattpad.com/story/355793716?utm_source=android&utm_medium=link&utm_content=story_info&wp_page=story_details_button&wp_uname=gaslaybish&wp_originator=Hb2Z7QpRyHwb%2B4H6cRGisk5YbKWhtJRo7VckVlJOV0RJwtsA7tqB7y9qb3F0%2F2U6PY%2FGurJ61EsI29G%2F0ttzDYUT5lCtMw7LssbxUHwyUXfxKemo%2BzqEaDizVWRzZ3YH

Greetings, my dear readers! I am thrilled to share with you the news that my latest book has been published! It has been a long and challenging journey, but I am excited to finally see it come to fruition. I would like to take this opportunity to invite you to read my book and share your thoughts on it.

 Your feedback is incredibly important to me as it will help me to improve my writing and inspire me to keep creating more stories for you to enjoy.I must also emphasize the significance of your votes and comments. Please take the time to vote and leave your comments as they will encourage me to write the second part of my story, which I plan to post later today. The more votes and comments I receive, the more motivated I will be to continue writing and sharing my work with you.

Lastly, I would like to request that you kindly share my book with your friends and family. It would mean the world to me to have more readers join us in this journey. Thank you for your support and encouragement, and I hope you enjoy reading my book as much as I enjoyed writing it!

__________________________

THANK YOU!!