4 - Event

Another morning, another day...
And already started well enough by walking to school with Veli. We aren't wearing any uniforms for the day because today is a day for school events. So she's pretty lucky to not worry about her clothes.

"Something's wrong?"
I asked her due to her expression seeming weirded out.

"Nothing," she answered. It may be her outfit which she borrowed from me. I mean well, she looks good in it. But it's probably her first time to borrow someone else clothes.

Once arrive at the gate, cars are already parked and the school looks crowded than I anticipated. A morning walk together is really good, especially to keep me sober from drowsiness. The sunlight highlights her beautiful dark red hair, she took care of her hair well. Noticing how I was inspecting her, she asked what am I looking at.

"Where are you looking at?"
Her glare is scary.

I immediately look away scaredly while she giggles from her teasing.

Later we arrived at our separate classes. To my surprise, my class has turned into a kitchen of some sort. I had no information about this. I wonder what Seele's class turns into. After two hours of cooking, I finally got a break and got an hour of it. So maybe I'll use it to visit them.

The thought of visiting their class vanishes when I'm in front of lines of people wanting to enter it. Why do they want to get inside so bad?  I tried texting Seele and Veliona about it, I waited so long to the point where the line has shortened.

Sorry!!! It's a horror attraction! - Seele

Don't get inside if you are a scared cat. - Veliona

Scared? What a joke. I am the strongest. I won't get scared just because of a fake ghost-

 I won't get scared just because of a fake ghost-

I died

Sometime later, I woke up with Seele by my side. It seems I was brought to the first aid room. I feel a pain in my head.

"Y/N! Do you feel better?"
Seele worried.

"You slipped and hit something when you fell. Should've listened to my advice," said Veliona.

The wound thankfully isn't fatal, I am just given a pack of ice to reduce the damage and recover the bruise. I lay back on the bed, mindlessly looking at the ceiling while trying to process what I should do next.

Going out to a nearby cafe seems good and it's not like we're forced to stay here during the event. Or maybe go to that famous tower.

And so we went out.

Author words:
Thank you for patiently waiting for the chapter. I am quite busy right now as I am at the end of high school and about to enter college soon. I just wanna say, thank you for reading