\| INTRO! (WARING: HEADCANONS) |/

(Some information real quick, everyone is 14)

Can't this girl just be quite!? I'm trying to eavesdrop... I thought, annoyed.

"You sure this is a good idea? Someone will freak..." whispered a cold high-pitched voice.

"Yes, of course hun," someone replied, "she won't know what hit her."

I moved in closer, pressing my whole face against the door. What are they talking about? Who are they-... are they... talking about... No! It has to be Samantha. They would never talk dirt about me.

"Presumably she would cause a mess.."

A mess... I'm clean, it has to be Sam.

"She would totally cause a mess, and then she'd get expelled for sure."

I'm good... I'm a good person...

"She's an absolute menace. Of course we need to do this." The high-pitched voice replied.

I back away from the door, feeling sick to my stomach. Expelling, messes... menace... they have to mean my sister right?

Before I could back away any more I heard the man say something I couldn't ignore, "We'll only send her away for a month, then she will turn nicer. Heather will be okay."

My name hit me in the head, like a bunch of nails flying right at your forehead. I sniffled and my mind went numb as I ran upstairs. My parents heard the slam of a door and intense sobbing.

"Why!? WHY!? Why would they do this to me!?" I screamed, throwing a mirror at my wall. "They will pay!! I WILL NOT LEAVE THIS ROOM!"

I stopped throwing a tantrum, and I slid down one of my now completely empty now destroyed walls. Tears began to flow violently down my face, they stung in my eyes. They wouldn't send me away... even if it is for a month... I can't believe this.

"Thī̀rạk (baby)? Are you in there?" Asked a now soft yet hoarse voice.

No answer.

"Come on... please sweetie." The voice asked again, this time a bit more pushy and slightly more aggressive.

I grumbled, the person at the door could hear things clicking and things being pushed up against the door.

"Heather. Don't you do that again. Come on, you need to go." The voice paused, "I haven't even explained what it was."

I stoped pushing things up against the door. The person noticed and carried on, explaining, "It's just a camp. Maybe you'll make some friends. You may even be... a nicer person?"

"Mom." I growled at the door, and I began to tear the sheets off my bed, "You are not sending me away, I will... I will... do something bad- to you."

There was a awkward silence, but Mom had other plans, "Heather, you are leaving this room. Don't make me call the fire department again."

Mom heard some clanking and clattering and more clicking, and then I open the door, looking horrible but yet still good.

My glare didn't seem to bother her, "Is that a yes? Or is that a 'I will murder you soon' yes?"

I continue to glare at her, "Mom..."

"I have a plan okay?" Mom said, "just make friends, and have fun. No manipulation, and no lying and stealing."

"Ugh.. fine-nuh." I snarl back, and then I ask, "What time.. when am I going to this hell?"

"Tomorrow... and the bus is picking you up at 9:00 am."

(Words: 562)