20 : Seriously, Whose Idea Was This?

En başından başla

Wow you're mean

No I'm not

But the real reason I called you is to remind you of our little adventure tonight

Oh you mean the haunted house that me and Desirée didn't wanna go to

Yeah I think that's it

You know we could just simply not come and there's nothing you guys could do about it

Now Aaliyah let's be rational here we both know you're going whether you like it or not

He's right but I'll never admit that.

Your silence is all the response I need we'll be there at 9

Can't wait!

We're gonna have so much fun

Oh I bet!

Bye Aaliyah

Someone help me.

•••

9 O'clock. The dreaded hour.

The way I'm talking you would think we're in the beginning of a horror movie. Minus well be.

If you didn't know by now I hate scary things. One might consider The Vampire Diaries scary but I don't see it like that. Watching "scary" movies and shows is one thing, but for me to actually be in it is a whole other category.

"Aaliyah come on they're waiting on us," Desirée said yelling at me from outside my room door.

"I'm sorry I just have to say any last goodbyes just in case anything happens tonight."

"I keep forgetting how dramatic you are.

I gasped. "I'm offended. That should be one of the first things you remember about me. After the sarcasm of course."

"You know what I'll just tell them that you're coming," She said she said grabbing her coat and going downstairs.

I have a really intense feeling that I'm going to regret everything I do tonight.

•••

"Well," Lucas said pulling up, "We're here."

"Great!" I said sarcastically, "Now we can leave."

"You know that's not going to work," he said turning towards me.

Originally, we were all going to ride together, but Desirée insisted on letting me spend some quality time with my "future husband."

So she quickly hopped in the car with Xavier and they left before I could say anything.

Her attempt at playing matchmaker isn't working.

"I'm telling you I do not do good with scary things," I said for probably the 7 thousandth time.

"I KNOW!"

"Just letting you know."

"Okay well let's go," Lucas said getting out of the car.

We met up with Desirée and Xavier and she immediately started smiling when she saw us walk up.

"So how was the ride?" She asked walking to get beside me.

"0/10 would not recommend."

"Aaliyah come on."

"Desirée let's leave."

"Ok, I've had enough of you for one day."

"Awww thank you such a sweet thing to say most people couldn't handle me for even an hour."