"Yn I-" he said before I cut him off again

"I gotta go! Thanks again for the badge!"

I said as I jumped back into the trees trying to get far away from him. Tears were now streaming down my face. After a while I finally stopped moving so I could catch my breath and calm down. The sad part about it is that I still fucking love his ass! After realizing it was him, I didn't realize how much I really did miss him. But he's not the same person anymore. Let alone these feelings I have for Hisoka now! I mean the man's a walking sex toy!! Hmm maybe my sex toy perhaps? I shook my head from the thought. "I need to get it together!!" I said to myself. Maybe there's a river or pond somewhere on this island where I can take a nice relaxing bath to get my mind off things. Jumping from tree to tree, I finally found a stream with a little waterfall. I looked down at my surroundings making sure no one else was around. I hid my badges in the trees and jumped down. Welp, skinny dipping it is! I mumbled to myself while taking off my clothes. Luckily the water was deep enough for it to cover my chest if any one does so happen to come along. The cool breeze of the air along with the cool sensation the water gave off, made me feel so relaxed. I let my whole body submerged under the water, finally coming back up for a breath of air after five minutes.

My... My... My... what do we have here? ~

A voice said coming from behind me. "Ugh you have got to be shitting me right now!" I yelled in my head. I snapped my head back to see Hisoka treading water about three feet away.

"Ugh, can't a girl get a little privacy these days? What do you want?" I said highly annoyed not even caring I'm literally naked in front of him

Hmm well I was just on the other side of the river bank enjoying my swim when I noticed you in the water. So I decided to come see how my ever so slightly ripe fruit was doing ~ he said with a grin

"Ugh stop calling me your fruit! I don't belong to you!" I said rolling my eyes in annoyance

Mmm stop making that face of yours! Your only turning me on ~ He said getting closer and closer

"Okay Hisoka, ima need you back the hell up! You're getting way too close!" I said trying to keep my composure

But I do enjoy being this close my dear! Possibly even closer ~

He said now two inches away from my face and his arms now around my waist. Standing there frozen not knowing what to do! All these emotions came flooding at me all at once.

Ever since I laid my eyes on you, I've been thinking about how those lips taste! ~

He softly whispered. Before even reacting I felt his soft lips press against mine, fighting the urge to kiss him back. But soon gave in and wrapped my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist. Feeling his dick harden as I pressed up against him, closing any gaps between us. He deepened the kiss making it more heated, I pulled away, both of us out of breath. I looked into those golden eyes of his, full of lust!

Mmm Yn you're making me want to do so much shit to you! I wanna hear you moan my name! Scream it at the top of your lungs! Watch as you orgasm with every thrust ~

"Mmm.. Don't get me started! I'll fuck you right here in this stream! But unfortunately for you, that's never gonna happened!" I said seductively in his ear while giving him a small peck on the outer part of his ear lobe.