Life of the Party

"Hurry up Cammy, we're gonna be late fucking around with you", Jasminae said to her bestfriend as she grabbed her keys from the bowl by the door. Cammy began to run down with her bag and shoes in her hand. They both left out the house to go to club XTC. Cammy started feeling nervous being that this was her first day as a dancer. She started out as a bottle girl but then switch professions and became a dancer.

Camirya's POV

"Bitch I'm nervoussss", I said to Jas
"Girl, you know you have nothing to worry about. For one, I got your back and you know it. Two, the outfits we got you are bomb asf bitch, I don't even have these. Three, bitch by the way I taught you, we gone be running shit together you know it.", Jassy said to me
"You're right", I nodded in agreement
"Now here, take this damn shot and shut the hell up", Jas said passing me a bottle

I grabbed the bottle of Teremana Reposado from Jas and took two shots of it. It's something about Reposado that makes me feel good and one thing about it.. when I feel good, I look great and I do amazing. The ride from our house to the club was about 15 minutes. That was long enough to get myself mentally prepared for the night. Once we got there, we parked in the back where VIP usually parks. Jassy looked at me with a smile on her face "let's do this shit bitch", she said as she proceeded to get out the car. I followed right behind her and went inside to go straight back to the dressing room.

"Hey bitchesss!", Jas said to the other dancers
"Hey girl, you ready for tonight?", Jinx asked Jassy
"Girl am I?!, It's ballers pulling up tonight. There should be no reason why ain't none of us making money", Jas said to Jinx
"Girl I hear that... uh oh! Is that Cammy getting dressed to dance finally?", Mystic said to her in question
"You know it, I finally got her to say yes. And she know she would be great for the position", Jas said with excitement as she continued her makeup
"So what's your name? And it better be lit", Jinx asked her
"Kryptonite", I revealed

It was now 11:47 pm and the ballers were beginning to pull up. They had to go through their usual searching and were given a run down of the rules. The rappers, actors, ballers and all had the vip sections on lock. Once the dancers finished getting ready they began to head out onto the floor after being checked. Every girl had a section and each section had a pole, so depending on the crowd determined on how many girls would be in a section.

"You ready Krypta?, Jassy asked me as she rubbed my arm in support. "Yes I'm ready", I responded to her, I felt great actually, I wore this Pink two piece that had triangles to cover my nipples and private area with an ass of rhinestones on it. I smelled like Versace and A thousand wishes, and I just knew I was the baddest bitch walking in the club. Jas and I walked over to Section 15, it was a corner section but that mf was huge. With the amount of niggas that was sitting there, there's absolutely no way we not walking out with more than 10 bands a piece. Jassy wore a blue two piece that matched mine exactly but hers had short tassels on it. We got settled into our section and immediately the men were all over us.

"Damn, baby what's your name", this fine light skinned guy asked Jas as he started to lean up to her
"Poison Ivy", she said as she smiled as him
"Ima call you Ivy, if you don't mind", he said as he dropped a stack on the table

Jassy giggled and started to give him a dance. Meanwhile I was working the pole, and money was flying in the air. All eyes were on me and I mean really on me. Once I came down from the air, I immediately caught eyes with this fine ass chocolate man. He had pearly white teeth and soft brown eyes. I found my target and man was he fine. I decided to do something a bit out of my norm and walk over to him. It played off well because Jassy started working the pole. I started dancing in front of him as I looked him deep into his eyes. This man was eating it up too. Wait.. what did he just say?

"What did you say?", I asked him as I leaned down and turned my head to hear him
"Let's go somewhere more private", he suggested
"How much you putting down?", I returned with a question
"How ever much you want?", he said with no hesitation.

You know, I'm not fully educated on the club game because this man talking about how ever much you want, I could say 3 million, ain't no way he got that but then again you should not judge a book by its cover. Fuck it, I'll go with him but he better not be on no bullshit. I reached for his hand, giving the security a signal to stand on guard, and one to Jassy to hold it down. I led him to the Champagne Room, this room here was where all the magic happened. It had a sexy gold light but was covered with black curtains so you could not see in but you could see out. Once we got into the room, he sat down and I wiped the pole down with alcohol before I started to do what I do. Once it was clean and dry, I began to circle around the pole and he started asking me questions. It was kinda throwing me off a bit.

"I'm sorry, what did you say?", I said with a bit of an attitude
"My bad beautiful, I'm just trying to understand how someone as gorgeous as you is in a place like this", he asked
"You're asking as if you're trying to get me out of here", I said as I raised my eyebrow and squatted down to his level
"I can but that's all on you to let me, what's your name?", he asked as he sat up and tilted his head
"Kryptonite", I responded with my head tilted as well
"No.. what's. your. name. Beautiful?", he asked again as he leaned in closer to me

Something about how he said it gave me chills which forced me to give in, "Cami", I said to him softly. A sweet smile spread across his face as his eyes never left mine. "Are you going to let me dance or we gonna keep playing the no blinking game with each other?", I asked him as I looked down at his lips and back up to his eyes. "Do what you do Krypta", he smirked. I danced for him for about 3 songs and then we went back out to the section where everyone else was and continued on with our show. It was like these men was not running out of money. Back to back were stack after stack after stack. I didn't want the night to end honestly but unfortunately it had to being that the club was closing at 2:00. Jassy and I were dancing for this group the whole night, I'm guessing they paid us out beforehand. Makes sense. Once the night was wrapped up in the section, the guy and I exchanged information and he left with his crew. Jassy and I went to the back to count our money and separate our tip.

"Biittcchhhhh, you were gone for a minute. What happened", Jassy asked
"Bitch, he asked me for my name and was talking about getting out the club", I responded to her with complete doubt about what he said
"Dude look familiar, him and his homeboys, and speaking of homeboys.. they gave us 10k to split plus what they already was tipping us", Jassy said with excitement
"So niggas really just be throwing out money for shit like this... got it", I said with a sarcastic nod of the head
"I told you, now cmon lets tip out and go home", Jassy said

We finally got out for the night with a true bag of money. We made about 16 bands a piece, and I was feeling good about myself. Once we finished up our counting and cleaning, we said our goodnights and went to bed. Tomorrow is gonna be a good day, I just know it.