" Holy shit, Copia!" She said.

" Sorry, sorry!" He said, he was pleading for forgiveness. " It was an accident, my foot got stuck. I wouldn't have done it on purpose!"

" It's okay, it's okay! There's no harm done." She said before she looked at him over her shoulder. " Oh my gosh! You scared me half to death, I think my life just flashed before my eyes..."

" I was aiming to jump scare you, but not like this..." He said while he approached her. " I'm very sorry, I will not do it again!"

" You better not do that again." She said.

" I will keep my feet away from buckets in the future." He said.

An airy laugh escaped her lips while she slightly shook her head at him, his words were oddly humorous. Turning her gaze away from him she looked at the city surrounding the unholy church, the car park below was empty. Feeling Copia's hand slipping over her own she playful nudged him with her arm, but he soon returned his own nudge with a hip bump which caused her to stumble slightly. She glanced at him before she cleared her throat, she soon had his full attention.

" You're late." She said.

" I got waylaid, but I'm here now." He said.

" Did you have a ritual in the chapel tonight?" She asked.

" No, no." He replied while he rested his arm on the railing. " I was doing my audition tape, then I did some photographs with Sister in my Papa Emeritus attire. But I will change later before I go to bed."

" I heard about that audition tape from one of the ghouls." She said with a slight smile. " Did you manage blow Papa's socks off? If so he had it coming, I know he can be a..."

" Dickhead?" He interrupted.

" I was going to say critic, but you're not wrong." She laughed slightly before she looked at him." But tell me, how did it go? What was your audition tape about? Papa mentioned something about movie lines, did you do Roger Rabbit? I always liked that one."

" I can't tell you, it's a surprise." He replied, his gaze soon met with her own." Maybe I can show you a little somethin' somethin' later in my room, I can give you a private viewing."

" That sounds intriguing." She said.

" That's a yes, right?" He asked.

" I'll think about it." She replied.

" Yes?" He asked.

" Maybe." She replied.

" Please don't tease me!" He said.

Copia whined while his gaze lowered, he silently sulked. Albany couldn't help but quietly laugh to herself at his sudden behavioural changes, he acted like a child sometimes when he didn't get the answers he desired. But that was part of his charm, it was one of the reasons she had fallen for him many decades ago. Affectionately rubbing his back she turned her gaze towards the city, they stood silently together on the balcony. A strange grumbling sound soon caught her attention, she looked over her shoulder before her gaze turned towards Copia. An embarrassed laugh erupted from him, his stomach had betrayed him. She eyed him up curiously when his hand rested against his stomach, her voice broken the silence between them.

" Irritable bowels? She asked.

" No, no. I'm hungry..." He replied.

" Haven't you eaten yet?" She asked.

" There was the Beijing beef, but I lost my appetite." He replied.

" No, I don't mean the meal Sister ordered for you." She said before she leaned towards him. " I mean have you fed yet?"