thirty-seven; intimate moments

Start from the beginning

"Yeah, I thought I should be prepared."

I flash him a grin as he pours some over our cocks, he runs his thumb across my tip and his hand down the back of his cock. "Mmmm," I whimper. "Oh, that's so fucking good. Don't stop, please don't stop."

Nate's eyes fire with determination. "Never," he groans deeply which only makes my cock throb harder.

Pleasure builds everywhere. My mind is so incredibly stimulated that I have to convince myself not to come because I want this to last forever, I want to feel Nate this close for eternity and never worry about coming down.

I press my fingers to the back of Nate's neck and I pull him down so we can kiss. Our tongues tangle together and he strokes our cocks together at a quicker and rougher place.

I'm practically shaking beneath him, trying to catch my breath as my chest heaves uncontrollably. Tears swim in my eyes and I love the taste of Nate on my lips, I love the way his mouth feels against mine.

Nothing will ever compare.

Nate makes me feel so seen and wanted. Desired.

Our intimacy matters. It's the most beautiful thing in our existence.

"Fuck," I tremble when he grips our cocks tighter.

I break the kiss to glance down, the most errotic thing I've seen. His hands are so big and they fit us both so perfectly. Fuck. I arch my back into his touch.

My eyes flick upwards as I stare at him through my dark lashes. His mouth is parted as he focuses on our cocks together, squeezing and yearning for maximum pleasure. I can't take my eyes off his God-like face, the way his lips quiver when he touches the tips. Then he hisses through his teeth, eyes dark like onyx.

"Nate," I warn him desperately. "I'm not going to last long."

"Me either," he lowers his head to bite my lip, then he sucks.

Holy fuck. I'm about to be a goner. "Nate!"

He peppers kisses across my lips and down my jaw. I chew on my bottom lip. "Come, Milo." He whispers demandingly. "Come with me."

I gasp when I clutch him closer and crash our mouths onto one another. As soon as he flicks his thumb across my sensitive spot, I lurch and cum shoots from my cock all over my stomach.

The moans that fall from my mouth are beyond x-rated. They're animalistic.

I'm clawing at him, my blood thrashing through my veins at my aggressive release.

Nate curses above me, all sorts of words until he finishes with me.

Our cum mixes together across my stomach as my orgasm continues to thrash around my entire body. The satisfaction that builds makes me full of joy and light and I love being with Nate, I love that I can feel like this with him.

That I am alive. That I have never felt so alive in my life.

"F-Fuck," Nate grunts in my ear deeply that I clench my eyes at the sexiness of his voice.

We attempt to catch our breaths for a moment and Nate releases our cocks, his fingers brushing my length that makes me shudder. "Holy fuck," I gasp as he kisses me once more.

A light kiss. It has my heart thumping repeatedly.

He falls down on top of me and I wrap my arms around his shoulders. Our breathing begins to slow down and we match each other's rhythm until we glance at one another and chuckle.

"Wow." Nate blurts. "That was hot."

"So fucking hot," I nod in agreement.

Nate turns to me and brushes a kiss over my cheek. "I didn't even know that as possible, your dick against mine felt so fucking good."

My lips stretch into a grin. "Pretty sure it's called frotting."

"Really?"

I hum. "Yeah, so sensitive but goddess, that was so fucking amazing."

Nate watches me for a few moments but he's silent. "Do you still feel like you need more?"

My brows press together. "What?"

"You know, because of how you felt before with your addiction."

I shake my head. "This is enough, I'm not chasing anything else because you make me feel so much. I definitely felt nothing with worthless hook-ups but this involves emotion and we really care about each other. I don't need more right now, this is perfect."

Nate extends his tongue and then licks his lips. "But you want to, right?"

"Of course," I nod and lean up from the pillows. "I am ready to have sex with you but I want to take our time, there is no rush. But I want you to be ready."

"I am ready," he says instantly. "I want this. I want you."

My hand slides over his bare chest and I nod. That's when my stomach begins to flip inside me and it makes my sternum burn with acid. "I'm nervous," I blurt.

"You're nervous?" He repeats.

I nod slowly. "It will feel like my first time all over again, being with you makes me feel like all my firsts because they matter. I want to be perfect for you."

"You are perfect for me," he nods slowly, his eyes dragging over every inch of my face.

My lips curl at his words. I don't think I've ever been perfect to anyone. "I know it'll happen but it'll happen at the right time."

Nate hums. "Of course. But I want to take charge," he comments and my eyes widen. "If that's okay?"

"Yeah," I nod eagerly. "I want you to be in charge too. I've dreamt about you being dominant and pushy and it really, really fucking turns me on."

I'm already getting hard again thinking about it. Nate glances down at my bare crotch and smiles, knowing.

"I can take on that role," he nods confidently and I'm trying my hardest not to imagine how he would pin me down and fuck me. My eyes shut slowly. Stop thinking about it because I'll set myself off. "But you're right, it'll happen when it happens. We don't need to put pressure on ourselves."

I hum in agreement. "We don't. Not when this is forever."

"Forever, handsome."

Read the full completed book and bonus chapters over on Ream and Patreon!

www.reamstories.com/savannaroseauthor
www.patreon.com/dreammcatcher
Link is also in bio!

Author's Note

SURPRISE EARLY UPDATE GUYS!!!🫶❤️💕🤩

Their intimate moments are my favourite🥹 Nate telling Milo that he's perfect for him. BRB crying

What did you guys think of this chapter?👉🏼👉🏼👉🏼

I'm so excited to share more! Their relationship is only just starting—all calm before the storm🫣

Don't forget to vote and comment! It makes my day

Love Savanna x

Insta: savannaroseauthor
Ream: savannaroseauthor
Patreon: dreammcatcher
Tik Tok: SavannaWritess