thirty-seven; intimate moments

Start from the beginning

He leans forward and grasps the back of my neck gently, my bristles of hair running through his fingers. I can hear his breath, I know for a fact he can hear mine too.

Our lips brush and my eyes flutter shut. "You are everything," he murmurs before kissing me.

I gasp silently and latch into his shoulder, forcing my chest against his. Nate's hands hold me like I'm the most precious thing in the world and it makes my eyes water with overwhelming pressure. It feels so damn good that I want to feel like this forever.

Nate widens the kiss and his tongue brushes mine. I whimper into his mouth and clutch him impossibly tighter. God, I've been wanting to do this for days and no amount of fantasising compares to the real thing.

"How are you so good at kissing?" I ask breathlessly.

We both established that Nate has never kissed anyone before me but somehow he still manages to make me quake, like I'm the one who is a virgin at kissing and everything else. This man is a God and I am in awe of every inch of him.

He smirks against me. "I'm a fast learner when I have the best teacher."

I can't help but laugh until Nate catapults me onto my back, leaning over my body and settling between my legs. He grinds down into my groin and I gasp into his mouth, I claw at his shoulders and push off his t-shirt.

Our lips part for a second and I get an eyeful of his toned chest and broad shoulders. My cock throbs in my pants at the sight of his beautiful body, every line and muscle makes me want to lick every part of him and then do it a second time.

Nate grasps the hem of my t-shirt and pushes it up, making us both shirtless. He leans down to press kisses to my neck, collarbones and chest. I purse my lips and throw my head back to the pillow, pure ecstasy washes over me as he trails hot warmth across my skin

"That feels good," I groan.

His teeth nip at the skin, his canine close to piercing my skin. I gasp loudly. "Nate," I say, pushing at his shoulder. Our eyes meet for a second, both of them dark and full of lust and desire.

"Sorry," he says heavily. "I got carried away."

"Let's save the marking for the mating."

Nate nods. "Definitely."

He leans down to take off my trousers and my boxers, I do the same to him. We're both naked and both hard as fuck. Our mouths are back on each other again and I wrap my fist around Nate's cock. He releases a moan into my mouth and I smile, I love hearing that sound.

I move my face away from his for a brief moment. "Come here," I gesture for him to straddle my lap. Nate asks no questions and does as I say. I push him back so he's sitting on my thighs.

When our cocks brush we both groan at the same time. Nate moves my hand away and wraps his bigger palm around the both of our cocks, stroking at the same time. "S-Shit," I hiss as I grip his wrist and the other latches onto his thigh.

Why does feeling his cock against mine feel like pure fucking ecstacy? I'm vibrating with lust and excitement and desire for this man. I want it all.

"Oh God," Nate's voice lodges in his throat as he rocks his hips into his hand, the tip of his dick brushing the tip of mine.

My eyes roll into the back of my head. "Ugh," I chew on my lip. "This feels–"

"Fucking amazing," he finishes for me.

"Lube," I whisper. "We should use lube."

Nate grunts a response as he leans towards his bedside table and takes out a tiny bottle. My eyes widen. "You bought some?" I ask in disbelief.