DMMO-RPG Isekai

Not all men are born equal, that's what Izuku Midoriya learned at a young age. He was born I'm a Superhuman society with eighty percent of the population developing a superpower called a quirk. Unfortunately for him, he was in the twenty percent minority who didn't get one, and ever since then, he's lived a life of bullying, and discrimination. Despite Izuku's tough childhood, there was always something that helped him through the adversity. His favorite Dive Massively Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game. Or, for short, "DMMO-RPG." game, YGGDRASIL. It's a type of game where you can immerse yourself in an imaginary world as if you were in it. In the game he wasn't just any regular player, he was the leader of a guild called Ainz Ooal Gown which had 41 members him included. Their main base was a Tomb called the Great Tomb of Nazerick. Every guild member created their own NPCs and weapons. These NPCs acted as the Guardians of the different floors, as well as Area Guardians, and the final line of defense should anyone manage to get close to the final floor, The Pleiades Battle Maids.

FG - Floor Guardians.
AG - Area Guardians.
PBM/Pleiadis - Pleiades Battle Maids

The Great Tomb of Nazerick had ten floors, the first, second, and third floors made up a large graveyard that was used for summoning the undead titled the "Grave". The fourth floor was an underground lake with a large lake in the center titled the "Underground Lake". The fifth floor was a frozen wasteland with glaciers forming giving it the name the "Glaciers". The sixth floor was the "Jungle" and at the center was an amphitheater that looked similar to the Roman Coliseum. The seventh floor was ironically named "Lava" with stone and cracks in the ground with lava and magma lakes and streams. The eighth floor was the "Wilderness" which was the most dangerous floor in the entire tomb. The ninth floor was the "Royal Suite" which contained the rooms of both the guild members, and NPCs, it also included imitations of large communal baths, cafeterias, beauty salons, clothing stores, grocery stores, fitness salons, nail salons, and numerous other types of facility rooms. The tenth and final floor was the "Throne", a throne room adorned with banners of each guild member the throne in question is a world item called "The Throne of Kings".

 The tenth and final floor was the "Throne", a throne room adorned with banners of each guild member the throne in question is a world item called "The Throne of Kings"

Izuku's avatar which he named "Deku" has the appearance of an Overlord, an undead skeleton creature who is devoid of skin and flesh. He tends to mainly wear an elaborate, jet-black academic gown adorned with golden and violet edges. When he has no clothes on, his whole body alone is purely made up of just his bones. He also has a dark red orb floating under his ribs that emanates a feeling of dread.

Furthermore, he has a type of tiny dark red glow radiating from inside his empty eye sockets. Sometimes, however, that glow can become largely intensified, leading it to elicit faint reddish flames flickering about in both his two eyes. Additionally, Deku has a dark halo-like object glimmering right behind his head.

 Additionally, Deku has a dark halo-like object glimmering right behind his head