𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 12

Comenzar desde el principio

"—no..."

"—ono..."

"MONO!!"

Suddenly, He jolt awake to sat up from the floor and frantically look around seeing that he is still in the hospital as he turned around, he sees Six looking at him in worried.

"Finally! You awake! You seemed having a bad dream..." Six said with a frown, she woke up from a strange noise and then she sees that Mono was talking in asleep, she can't manage what's he is saying because it's like a mumble only and she saw that he had some drop-sweat all over his face that's why she decided to woke him up.

Mono put his hand on his head while groaning feeling a bit pain in his head.

"Are you okay?" Six asked him and put her hand on his forehead trying to massage it.

He look at her while letting her to massage his head it seems like it's working because the pain is going away. as he look down. slowly grabbing her other hand this cause Six to startled a bit and looking at him with confused.

"I'm sorry...... for worrying you" He muttered. the guilt started to raised up from him, that every time he yelling at her for betraying him because now he realizes everything that it his fault.

"I-it's fine, I'm glad that your okay" Six said a bit stuttering, while her cheeks started to feel warm when Mono still holding her other hand. she also doesn't know why he sounded different. like sad she guessed.

Mono look around again as he slowly stand up letting go of her hand. "Should we go?" he asked her.

Six nodding and stand up too. "Yup let's go"

Mono grab the fused to carry and they went outside of the gate and heading towards the elevator. as he places the fuse inside the other fuse box, causing the elevator to power on and open before they both entering the elevator. Soon they descend down the hospital inside a dark hall.

While in the elevator, Mono went to his depth thoughts about on what his dream about. then he heard Shroud to speak 'Are you really okay Mono?'

'Yeah, can I asked you something Shroud...?' Mono slowly said.

'Sure, what is it?' Shroud said a bit confused.

'Is it true that... I will be became like HIM?' Mono insisted said.

Shroud eyes suddenly widen when he heard that from Mono. as he hesitant to speak. 'W-why did you ask that?'

'Because, I've talked to him in my dream... I was trapped in that room again and he showed up there, telling me that were one person' Mono said.

Shroud was surprised to heard that because he didn't sense anything when Mono was asleep, how could that Man had a chance to talk with Mono. 'Y-yes it's true' he said, he can't lie to him.

'I see...' Mono only could say. A lot of things start to run to his mind.

'He seems out of space, Don't ya think?' Shade asked Six.

Six took a glance to Mono who's seemingly looking straight forward and staring. 'Yeah...Maybe something bugging in his mind..?'

'He seems scared when he woke up, I wonder what did he just dream about?' Shade pounder about that. she will have a talked with Mono's shadow if this two got back to rest.

'I don't know, even if i ask that to him, he just gonna not answered that neither' Six frowning.

The two traveled through the pitch black halls, holding each other’s hand as they used the flashlight to guide their way through. The halls were quiet yet ominous, like you can feel like you're be walking for eternity. But eventually at the end of the hall, they stopped at a gate and climbed up over which led into the next part of the area below the hospital. Turning off the flashlight the two hear a sudden yet familiar noise coming from one of the drawers inside the room. Out of instinct Six runs over to the drawer and pushes against the drawer to prevent one of the hands getting out while Mono picks up a pipe laying on the floor.