EPILOGUE

20years has passed after the business awards.  But it appeared morethan that to KGR family due to the occurrence in their lives. Life wasn't easy for them those past years, even though they gained a lot so did they loose.

A great tragedy hit them 15years back when a fire outbreak occured in the jail Sheetal was apprehended. Though no life was lost apart from minor injuries , Sheetal manage to run from there when everything was being solved.

By the time they realize of her absence and that of her friends days has passed already. Though the family was notified but it was already too late for Sheetal and her minions have already taken action.

Sheetal never forgot her enemies when in jail. While the family thought they closed her chapter in their lives, other side her hate intensified seeing their progress especially learning Arav was apart of that family who were the reason of her current situation.

So coming out she was a wounded lioness who extracted her revenge on the family which taking the life of all the elders by burning them in RM where they usually spend a weekend to accompany Nani. The family mourned the lose for none of the elders was able to be rescued letting their guards down.

Sheetal who enjoyed everything far planned on kidnapping Akshaya whom Khushi rescued on time but she lost her 6th month pregnancy on the process.

Neel seeing the pain of his family took the case upon himself.  They worked day and night until one day with the help of Arav the 3 were caught.

Sheetal was enraged with Arav's betrayal which made her loose her sense of reasoning. She retrieve a gun from one of the police aiming at Arav releasing a bullet towards him which shocked others diverted attention from her.

Taking that chance they tried to flee but they were shot on the spot taking  their lives instantly. Tough sheetal chapter was closed permanently ,the impact she left behind was so painful to be for garlands on their parents photo will always be a reminder.

They didn't have an easy life , they've seen their children grow, choose their career, experience heartbreak and make mistake in life. To gain their Luxury and riches wasn't always glitters and gold them alone knew what they had to sacrifice to stand where they were.

Change was something which wasn't permanent in their life but siblings unity remained unchanged which made it possible for them to tackle challenges on their way.

Like any other day ,the day began on a happy note as Arshi renew their marriage vows infront of their family followed by a party which was to be held later in the evening to celebrate their 30th  togetherness in marriage. Being a busy day their children run up and down to supervise the arrangement  not before restricting their parents in joining them.

They made sure everything comes out the best for they were aware business men/women have been invited for today's party and they needed to shine not to give chance to their enemies to find fault.

Their mothers went to the   parlour under their daughters instruction that to after much insistence while the men spend their time at the backyard in the swimming pool relaxing themselves after a long and tiresome week being happy their will be no office or meeting for a day.

The work went on for hours but it was worth it for at the end the result didn't disappoint them. The decorations look splendid, a mixture of different colour of flowers and it's beauty complimented nature.

 The decorations look splendid, a mixture of different colour of flowers and it's beauty complimented nature