CHAPTER 10

A new day and a new month began, everyone waited for what it will bring forward this time. Khushi has reached her 5th month , yet looking at her a person will conclude to be in her final month. The pregnancy glow , her added weight and figure, addition to that her chubby cheeks made her look different from her normal appearance.

Though it didn't make her look bad but enlightened her beauty.  She kept complaining every time she looked at herself due to her added weight ,while her family chose their words wisely in assuring her less they utter something provoking and face her dangerous mood swing. Arnav found his wife current appearance quite cute , he couldn't stop complimenting and playing with her chubby cheeks which he liked squeezing irritating her more. Until one day in his usual way of complimenting her, she took offence thinking he never found her beautiful before and it provoked her pushing her to lash at him.

Though shocked he understood her, for hours he was after her bribing her with different things inorder for her to talk to him who kept showing him her attitude. But he was in for it, when she suddenly gave in to his pleading making him relieved though it was short-lived as she demanded to be carried all day without being put down shocking everyone who pitied him.

Everyone who remembered that day laugh silently while Arnav learnt a lesson from his pregnant wife. Though Arshi conversed Infront of everyone the chemistry which was their between the two still lack. But Arnav made sure to make her comfortable and be of help during this period,he never complained or showed how tired he was due to her mood swing .

Recently he was concerned seeing his wife who even find difficult in doing little things for herself unlike in her 4th month. Though he enjoyed doing everything for her but he was also worried seeing as days go by ,she gets tired easily even without doing any task.

Though his worry was proved when it was confirmed she was carrying triplets but it intensified when she was confirmed underweight which greatly confused him for with the amount of food his wife takes in by the end of the day how was that possible.

The news was a happy one for both the couples but Arnav knew it will be a hard task in ensuring complete bed rest for his Titaliya which was advised by her gynecologist. Currently staying near his wife he understood she is stubborn which with the presence of his mother-in-law and buaji she was at least tamed unlike now where they were alone and only her puppy eyes and pouty lips is possible in melting him.

He made a mental note to inform them for he wasn't ready in taking chances for this involve his wife and lives she is carrying. Remembering past months on his arrival to London his heart felt light for unlike his expectations  it wasn't hard as he thought especially with the presence of his mother-in-law whom they became close and she became a mother to him which Ratna wasn't ever. He was lost in those memories but it was broken when he saw Khushi who was trying to get down from the bed making him rush towards her worriedly.

"Khush do you need anything?"question Arnav while Khushi stared at him wide eyed

"Hmm I want to use washroom but I can't even see where am stepping "responded a pouting Khushi staring at her fingers in embarrassment

"You could have called for me, am here to take care of my beautiful wife and my children mother"answered Arnav In trance pecking her forward affectionately.

He helped her down leading her in the washroom while she lean on him for support and comfort. Understanding her gesture , Arnav held her knowingly as nowadays she even gets tired by walking a little distance. With this pregnancy he didn't saw his shy wife rather he found a bold Khushi who demands her all attention on her . If he dares stares at any person be it a woman or male for long then his wife will bring down their roof with her accusing and infidelity being among them.