13.

My wallpaper at the moment (my lil soonhui heart~)

Now..... I definitely know this story is slightly messed up nd is roaming a lot around fertility nd these kind of sub gender problems but I have heard stories that around my part of the world this was a huge issue among women, infertility i mean and i just wanted to say that infertility is not a disease anyone should be ashamed of. There are so many options these days nd no one should consider themselves any less just because of 1 flaw.

This is exactly what I'm working around with Jun and it's not a slice of life kinda story, it will have drama nd action and romance and some other disturbing elements like violence nd other stuff, not now tho but it will have later in the story, soooooo...... enjoy the fluff??...... while it lasts~

Just a precaution typa shit but wtv.....

On with the story babies~

______________________________________

Junhui's soft giggles echoed around the otherwise pretty much empty room punctuated by soft squeals in answer to his alpha's merciless tickles on his now sensitive body. In return, a smile, or something like that tugged on the corners of the mentioned alpha's perfect lips, eyes sparkling with joy and adoration as he looked at his precious mate thrash and squeal with forced-but-happy-nonetheless laughter on the stool in front of him where the omega was currently sitting. He had sat down there in favour of Joshua blow drying his hair for him after the shower they had taken and the latter was thoroughly enjoying his time 'blow drying' Junhui's hair, securing pleasure at his mate's dismay. Another loud squeal from the mentioned mate had his smile brightening jovially.

Yeah, Junhui deserved all the happiness the world had to offer and more and Joshua was NOT going to have it any other way. He doubted any of their other mates would.

His reverie was broken when suddenly the nerve endings around his waist got stimulated by something, or rather someone and he jumped back defensively with a shriek like laughter, his eyes wide and looking for his assaulter. In the midst of his search he found Junhui laughing his heart out with that adorable high pitched laughter of his, eyes turned upwards into little crescents, hands clapping happily, extremely satisfied after getting the reaction out of Joshua and the latter couldn't do anything but smile at his mate being all childish and happy over the simplest of things.

The alpha quickly turned the blower to its highest setting before exclaiming "My Revenge" loudly and turning the device nozzle towards Junhui blowing gushes of warm air directly onto his face. Soft burgundy locks blowing out in different directions making Junhui look just slightly more cute and fluffy, giving Joshua another reason to coo and laugh.

At the unexpected 'revenge' Junhui shrieked with surprise before getting out of his stool, limping over to the alpha and wrestling the offending device out of the alpha's hold and in his own hands trying to turn it off. Once he succeeded in doing that he brought the device up and hit his mate lightly with faux exasperation while laughing loudly in perfect Moon Junhui fashion.

Cute.

Joshua laughed along to his mate's gaiety and left the room only after their laughter died down to some extent, to fetch some clothes for the childish Omega and himself. On returning he found Junhui sitting on the stool he was previously sitting on and waiting patiently for him. The omega looked up at him with bright and welcoming eyes the moment he entered the room pumping some sweet omega pheromones in the air, very similar to a child waiting for their favourite parent bringing in some treats.

Joshua laughed at that. The guy was something else. One moment he was all angsty and sad about his insecurities and the next moment he was brimming with child like enthusiasm over the smallest of things and Joshua still failed to understand his mood swings, getting surprised everytime his mood took 180° turns. LOVELY . 'Lovely' was what he used to describe Junhui's bipolarity. Others may term it as 'weird' or 'absurd' or 'bizarre', 'lunacy' even but to him it was absolutely beautiful. The way Junhui could still be so childlike and sweet and kind and loving even after the universe imposed so many cruel predicaments upon him was enchanting to Joshua. He was definitely blessed to have Junhui as his mate, the beautiful, stunning, enchanting, loving and honey like Moon Junhui was his, their mate and it was a freaking generous blessing from the heavens. He wouldn't believe anything else.