A Secret Revealed

Začít od začátku

"How come it still looks fresh? Besides, why doesn't Jungwon heal it?"

Jake shook her head, "I've told you before, Hana. A silver wound is fatal. It's like this because Jungwon was there to help me."

"Wait, so he can't...?"

"Heal it completely? No Hana, all powers have its limits."

Damn, it's that bad?

Is it a good idea to have a silver knife in the house Hana?

The question didn't register to Hana as she kept looking at the scar on the boy.

I would never want something like that to happen to me.

It must have hurt badly.

"Hana..."

Jake's voice snapped her out of her stupor as she realised she had subconsciously reached out to trace her finger over it. She drew back quickly.

"Sorry, does it still hurt?"

"It doesn't," Jake responded, "I was just, um.. surprised."

An awkward silence reigned.

"I should go," Jake said softly.

"Right." Hana didn't want him to go.

But he stood up and headed over to the balcony door and she didn't stop him.

He turned back to her, "Goodbye, Hana."

"Bye Jake."

Well that was awkward...

Go to sleep, Yule.

Hana's phone trilled as she prepared to go to sleep herself.

Jake

Don't overthink, Hana. Good night.

Hana smiled, perhaps things would be alright.

.........................................................................

"Hana, are you listening?!"

The girl flinched, "No, I'm not. What were you saying?"

Sooji rolled her eyes, "What are you thinking about?"

"Nothing particular. I'm sleepy. Plus, I miss the boys."

"It's barely been one and a half weeks-"

"It's been one and a half weeks! Besides I've not seen Jake since..." Hana trailed offz not having told Sooji of the encounter with Jake's scar.

Sooji didn't seem to notice, "Haven't you spoken to him?"

"We do text often."

"But??"

"I miss his face."

Sooji snorted, choking on her glass of water, Hana flushed, "Shut up..."

Sooji smirked, "I said nothing."

Hana groaned, throwing a pillow at her face. Sooji yelped, "Yah! How can you stay in my room and then throw my own pillows at me?!"

Hana giggled, escaping quickly out of her room as the latter threw the pillow right back at her, "Hey Hana, come back here! It didn't even hit you-!"

"I'm going to bed Sooji! Good night! I love you!"

"The feeling ain't mutual at the moment!"
.........................................................................

So when you said, going to sleep, you meant lying on the bed with eyes wide open?

It's not my fault I can't sleep. Besides, you talking in my head doesn't help.

You literally just told me to talk.

Welp-

A loud knuck interrupted Hana's conversation with her wolf.

Was that the balcony door?

She got up quickly and walked over, pulling it open.

"Sunoo? Why are you here?"

.........................................................................
(8 Dec)

Just realised it's Sunghoon day today and I forgot. But I can't have that soooo

 But I can't have that soooo

Happy Sunghoon day PPL!!