Chapter 1

The wind went through his fluffy hair, his slight leather armor shone in the sun. With his brown, friendly glancing eyes he looked over the green land. It was fresh enough to shine in a light green. He loved every second he was out there, enjoyed the peace and the quite. It was way better than being locked behind the big walls from the castle he is from. There was no peace and quite, just way to much people and way to loud sounds.

Felix know that he wasn't allowed to go out there, so close to a world his father called hell, other people just called it the forbidden land. As a prince, he needed to kept safe. His father, the king from this land, always told him that he never should go near the forbidden land, but every second he was near it, he was asking himself why it is forbidden. The nature near the forbidden land seemed always way more peaceful than the castle's and their city's. Still sitting in the grass he already knew, that soon a knight will come and drag him home like always. He just hoped that it will be Minho, his personal knight, so he was save from another scolding from his father.

While sitting in the grass, he heard the birds singing their songs, the wind giving the melody for it with blasting though the trees with their shining green leaves. Humming quietly with them, with his deep but warm voice, he felt happy like he never would feel in his castle or like he used to say, prison. Just thinking about going back in there made his daydreams turn into nightmares. The prince Felix had a strict family, just focusing on money and power, on more land and more slaves to work for them. That's why they wanted him to marry a princess in a very rich castle. Her name was Maya, but he really hated her. She was treating him and other humans like shit and was always humiliating them, ordering them around. She was arrogant and just wanted money and power, just like his family. But he also hated the father from her named Park Jinyoung, mostly called JYP.

But outside of the castle, the life was full of happiness. The animals and traveler were always kind to him. He liked to play with the kids from villagers and just have a good time with them. Sometimes he stole food from home to give it to the kids or others persons that didn't had enough. But not only food he gave them, he also gave them some jewelry because he got way to much from his father.  Felix often got compliments because of his beautiful, shoulder long blond hair and his friendly eyes, but also his freckles often got called beautiful. The villagers mentioned the kind and friendly behavior from Felix nearly every time he was there. He once got asked if he is related to his father because he is to kind to be a son of a king. The young boy was still asking himself why his father didn't wanted him to go in the nature, near to the forbidden land to the villagers. 

Driving deeper and deeper away from the reality, deep into his thoughts, he didn't even noticed the awful sound of the metal armor from a knight who was coming closer and closer. Felix still was looking into the clear, blue sky, searching for animal looking like clouds. If the blonde would be able to do magic, he would simply stop the time. How often had he dreamed about being a magician and be able to control and change things, but sadly he lived in a world where magic didn't existed. At least that was what he thought. But the beautiful private time with the nature was now going to an end. A big shadow darkens his sight to the wonderful sky. With a small sigh he looked at the helmet from his knight. The young boy was very glad as he saw Minho's helmet, that meant for him that he wouldn't have a discussion with his father today because he was outside again. "You won't tell him right?", was the first sentence, that broke the silence in between them. 

"Of course I won't do that, my prince. But we need to go now because your father is already asking around where you are.", his knight said, who took off his helmet before he began to talk. Felix still was asking himself why Minho was a knight, in his eyes he was way to beautiful for that. He could easily get a princess with his charm, but it was his own decision to stay at Felix side, because they were always together in their childhood.