Rut! Daemon 🖤 (Smut/Fluff)

Serenity whimpered as she stayed still. She knew better than to mess with the dragon that was currently curled up around her. She could smell he was in a rut. The Dragon of Nightmares was in his half human, half dragon form. He was in a rut, and she was his prey. Daemon adored Serenity, and he even adored her even more when he was in his rut every 5 years. Normally, he would warn her to stay away, but this time, his heat came up on him suddenly. Daemon purred as he moved his face into her neck. She whined softly as she felt his fangs brush against the sensitive skin on her neck. The dragon snuggled closer to her, and he seemed to be content with her. Serenity, on the other hand, had to pee. "I have to pee." The dragon growled, and she huffed. "Do you want me to pee in the nest you made?"

"You can hold it." He growled. The dragon nuzzled her neck. She could feel his horns get tangled in her hair.

"The nest won't be perfect if I pee on it." With that, he shoved her out of the nest. Serenity got up and went to the bathroom. She wiped and tried to leave the castle. Apparently, Daemon had followed her, and he grabbed her by the hair before she was able to leave the castle doors. His claws dug painfully into her scalp as he yanked her back. His other hand gripped her arm tightly.

"Where the fuck do you think you're going?" He growled as he dragged her back towards the nest. She was thrown into the nest of pillows, and she yelped. Daemon growled, and his wings spread out to their full length. He pounced on her and ripped one of the blankets in shreds above her head, and she whined as his claws sunk into her skin. He sunk his teeth into her shoulder, and she cried out on pain as he entered her. Apparently, her leaving really pissed him off. She cried in pain as he moved faster.

"Slow down!" She whined as she tried to push him away and failed. The dragon got irritated and grabbed her arms, and tied them above her head. She whimpered as tears fell down her cheeks. "Daemon." She whimpered, and the dragon licked her tears away. His forked tongue flicked out to try to soothe her. Apparently, some part of his brain realized that he was causing her pain because he eased up on the roughness. She whimpered softly, and the dragon moved his hips at a sensual pace. He had slowed down and she knew that once she started to feel the pleasure he would fuck her harder. She moaned and the dragon purred into her neck.

"So fucking tight. I'm going to cum inside your little cunt." He growled in her ear.

"Daemon." She whined as she wrapped her legs around his waist. She struggled against the binds that covered her wrists. "Want to touch you." She muttered against him. Daemon stopped moving, and he stayed still. "Please."

"No." He growled as he started to move again. She moaned, and her back arched. "So pretty and all mine." She moaned louder as he fucked her harder.

"Daemon!" She cried out his name. He groaned low in his throat as she tightened around him. She winced as he cummed inside her and his knot entered her. His clawed hands dragged down her wrists, releasing her. She wrapped her arms around him and felt his wings tense as she felt the base. He growled low in his throat, and she massaged them.

"Fuck. I love you so much." He moaned softly.

"I know you do, Daemon. My sweet dragon, who has always protected me."

"Don't want to be alone anymore."

"Then breed me, Daemon." She whispered, and the dragon licked her neck. He purred and Serenity knew she was in for a night.

"I will in do time." He hummed as he kept his hips nestled in between her thighs. She whined and he bit her shoulder. She moaned as he started moving again. She moaned and he kissed her shoulder. "All mine." Serenity whined. Daemon's hips moved at a rough pace. She scratched at his back, causing the dragon to moan. She moved her legs, and she pressed them against his waist. She whined as she scratched at his back again. She cummed and her back arched into his chest. Daemon growled as he cummed inside her once more. Serenity whined when she felt his knot.

"Daemon." She whined, and he kissed her.

"You're so tight and warm. I can't wait for our hatchling to be born." She moaned as he moved his hips against. Daemon was going at a slow pace now. He was positive she was pregnant by now, and with his knot deep inside her, he wanted to cum inside her one more time. Just to make sure her womb was filled. Daemon stopped moving entirely when he noticed the small bulge in her stomach. He pressed down on it and she cummed all over his cock. "Is that where my dick is?" Daemon muttered to himself. Serenity didn't understand because she was still recovering from her orgasm. She was drooling and didn't even feel the dragon stop moving. Daemon cummed and her back arched as she felt the heat from his cum enter her. She was positive she would be pregnant by the end of the night.

"No more." She whimpered out, and Daemon bit her shoulder.

"Yes, no more. Our hatchling is growing inside you." The dragon could almost smell it. He pulled out, and she felt his breath on her stomach. "Our hatchling is growing inside you." He purred again. Apparently, that set him off, and she yelped as he entered her again. "Need to make sure that you will be pregnant." She whined as he started to fuck her again. She clawed at his back, and she couldn't help but cry out in pleasure as he fucked her harder.

"Daemon!" She cried out as she cummed again. She felt his knot enter her and he cummed inside her once again. He stayed inside her and kissed her neck.

"Stay inside to make sure." He purred and kissed her neck. She nodded and soon fell asleep, and the dragon stayed nuzzled against her and curled up. He made sure her legs were still against his hips, and he soon fell asleep.