King! Mate! Malleus Draconia 🐉 (Smut/Fluff)

Malleus Draconia shot up from his bed. He heard a crash and ran towards his window. He saw something move in his thorns and quickly went to defend his territory. Lilia was already out, and he looked at Malleus. "What happened!?"

"She just fell out of the sky!"

"She?!" Silver asked.

"Another one?" Malleus moved his thorns away, and his instincts went haywire. The fae immediately smelled her. He walked closer and saw a black mass. He moved a wing and saw a girl with Draconic wings. Lilia froze when he saw the girl.

"A dragon?" Sebek asked.

"Female." Malleus whispered. "She's injured!" The girl woke up, and a green flame flew from her nose. She pinned Malleus down, and she cried out as she tried to intimidate him with her wings. Malleus sat up and brought his wings and tail out. "You're safe. I'm Malleus Draconia."

"A male dragon?" The girl whispered. She went forward, and Malleus caught her.

"Your wing is broken." Malleus hummed. She nodded.

"What kind of dragon are you?"

"Nightmare." The girl whispered in pain. Her tail wrapped around his, and Malleus could feel her anxiety.

"Mate." Malleus growled.

"Mate?" The girl asked.

"She just ended up here, and you already want to breed her?"

"Serenity." The girl said.

"Lilia. Prep a bath for her."
The older fae sighed and nodded. Everyone left, and Serenity tried to stretch her wing again.

"Why isn't it healing?" She whispered. Serenity sliced part of her arm, and it didn't immediately heal.

"Where are you from?"

"My home is the Nightmare Realm. I am one of two dragons. Daemon sent me away to find a mate and repopulate. He sent me to the nearest dragon. That happened to be you."

"I see." Malleus hummed. He used magic over her arms. He healed the scratches, and he sighed. "Your wing, I can't heal it by myself." Serenity nodded, and he noticed she had random black scale patches. Her forearms and hands were dragon claws. "But I might be able to make the scales disappear." He held her hands, and human hands were in his.

"I'm only half dragon." Serenity hummed. "But my wings, tails, and horns stay out."

"I see."

"Be careful of my flames." Serenity warned. "They take the soul." Malleus tilted his head, and she moved away. A green flame was in her hand, and the tips were black.

"It's beautiful." Malleus held his hand out.

メメメメメメメメメメメメメメメメ

There were three things Malleus learned of his hopefully soon to be queen. One she could sing. Two, she didn't care about jewelry. The third thing he learned recently. Her wing had healed, and her regeneration came back slowly. He laughed as he saw the female dragon carrying a bunch of pillows into his room. She goes into a heat like he does. She called his heat a rut, and Malleus could feel it coming. Serenity was carrying extra blankets and pillows to his bed. Clearly, she was making a nest. Serenity plopped the blankets onto the giant bed, and she took a leap and landed on the bed. Her wings were splayed across the bed, and her tail was wagging as she curled deeper into Malleus's sheets. Malleus chuckled as he saw the mess on his bed. "You can make our nest." Lilia came in, and he sighed.

"Where's half our blankets gone?" He watched Malleus make the pile a little neater. Malleus's draconic features were out. It resembled a nest, and Lilia knew what was going to happen. "Well, my lord, I guess I will get the gnomes to be ready in nine months."

"Seven to nine months." Serenity spoke against Malleus's pillow. The girl sat up, and her wings stretched out, Serenity had the most beautiful wings. When the reunion came, everyone wouldn't stop staring at them. Her wings were back with scales. Malleus learned that when she got pissed or in a defensive state, her wings would set on fire. When it was dark, her scales would glow green. Since she was in heat, her wings were bigger, and under her scales, they glowed green. Black rose petals with green tips would follow her, and Malleus figured it was from her home world. The door slammed shut and locked. Malleus jumped into action and got in the bed. The girl was practically already naked except Malleus's old dorm coat she was wearing. Malleus stripped himself of his clothes, and his tail swished behind him. Serenity turned around, and Malleus towered over her. Serenity yelped as his tail gripped her leg and pulled her towards him. She moaned as he ran his clawed fingers up her slit.

"Already so wet."

"Just fuck me already Malleus. This isn't my first time." Serenity hissed. Malleus gripped her thighs and pulled his boxers off. Her eyes widened at the sight of not one but two cocks.

"But the look on your face says this is your first time with my race. I lay eggs my dear."

"What?" Serenity whispered.

"Your half dragon so it will be ok!" His wings fluttered behind him and she yelped as he entered her. Both cocks were inside her. She moaned because she was too far into the pleasure of her rut. She wanted Malleus's babies. Serenity moaned as he fucked her harder. He moaned as the dragon was made for him. He gripped her thighs and she moaned. His pace was rough and inhumane, Serenity was used to roughness but this was a new. Malleus placed a hand on her hip and used magic. "Just a bit of pleasure magic. I need to lay the eggs inside your womb so it will hurt." Serenity moaned as they tapered tip of his cock entered her cervix. Her walls pulsed and she felt eggs enter her womb. Malleus saw the bulge in her belly and it sent him in a frenzy of hard thrusts. Serenity cried out as she cummed hard on his cocks. There was a crack and the bed broke. Serenity squeaked and Malleus stopped his thrusts. She started to laugh at his shocked expression.

"We are a pair of dragon's mating, with the headboard banging a hole in the wall it was clear the bed would break." She rubbed the scale patches on his forehead. "Now keep fucking me Malleus." Serenity moaned in his ear as she gripped the base of his wings. Malleus's hips stuttered as the pleasure coursed through his body. Serenity wrapped her legs around his waist as her back arched.

"Fuck!" Malleus hissed as he fucked her as hard as he could. "I'm going to fuck you till your broken." Malleus hissed. Both of them had an insane amount of stamina. Serenity moaned as she gripped his shoulders. Malleus moaned as the sun slowly rose up. She bounced on his cocks. She kissed him and rubbed his horns. She was moaning his name repeatedly and they had been at it since last afternoon. There was a knock on the door.

"Malleus, your grandmother is here." Lilia stated. Serenity yelped as Malleus pulled her off his cocks and was quick to get dressed.

"Malleus?"

"My grandma is here. Get dressed."

"She would like to meet Serenity." Serenity froze and Malleus dressed them both with magic. Serenity stumbled due to her legs. Malleus grabbed her arm and they went outside the room. Lilia saw Serenity's stomach and the older fae smiled softly.