Chapter - 8

"Nazar na lag jaaye meri biwi ko!!"

She pushed him softly while giggling.

He couldn't take his eyes off her for even a second.

Aditya's pov : She's looking so pretty, this colour suits her a lot. She would look much more beautiful if she stops being angry and start smiling.

Pov ends.

"Ab mujhe hi dekhte rahoge ya khud bhi taiyar hoge? Puja ke liye jaana hai na?", she said.

"Jaisa aap kahe ma'am!", he replied.

He got ready.

"Tum bhi bure nahi lag rahe ho

"Tum bhi bure nahi lag rahe ho..", she said as he came outside.

As she started walking, he stopped her by holding her hand. He pulled her towards him and took some kajal from her eyes and placed it behind her ear.

"Ab chaand ko nazar nahi lage gi", he whispered in her ear.

This made her blush.

"Acha acha madam ji hasti bhi hai!!", he screamed in joy.

"Ab jyada baat na kiye puja pe chale.. Pati pameshwar?", she replied.

His stomach got full of butterflies, he held her hand and they headed to puja mandap.

"Ab saare jode ek dusre ka haath pakad ke baith jaye", said the priest.

Adah and Aditya looked at each other, knowing that even though they're not married, they had to sit for the ritual.
After sometime, the priest noticed that there Adah was not wearing vermilion, he said,

"Aap sindur pehenna bhul gayi! Sindur ke bina ye rasm adhuri hain.."

The lady standing nearby gave Aditya vermilion and asked him to fill Adah's
trichion. Adah looked at him with a little hesitation but he calmed her down by holding her hands and reassured that it's just an act.

As Aditya was filling her maang, their eyes were meeting in the most majestic manner. Through out the whole rasam, they were holding each others hands. Their hearts were throbbing hard. Once the rasam was over, they could go back to their room. Both of them were silent, but had a lot to say.

Adah was taking off her jewellery when her jhumka got stuck in her hair. Aditya looked at her, she seemed flustered.

"Aapki kuch madad kar du?", he asked with a slight smirk.

She looked at him and didn't say anything. He took his hands out from his pocket and walked towards her.

He held her hand and pulled her a little closer to him. Her eyes opened wide and her cheeks got red.

"Thak gayi hogi aaj, main madad kar deta hu ye utaarne main", he whispered in her ear.

He softly put his hands near her hair and slowly untied the mess of her hair and the jhumka. She could feel his breath on her neck which made her more nervous. Within seconds, he took off her earrings.

"Itni jaldi ho gaya?", she asked in a low voice.

He didn't say anything and made her stand backwards and made her sit. He slowly put his hands in her hair and started to untie the braid.He didn't use the brush but his own hands to do so. His fingers were mingling with her hair. She was totally lost in the moment while he was staring at her beauty through the mirror which was kept in front of her.

Once her hair was untied, he didn't say anything and silently went to bed to sleep with a smile on his face.

"Aaj bhi zameen pe sone ka iraada hain kya madam?", he said with his eyes closed.

She chuckled softly and went to bed to sleep.

Adah's pov : Ye kya ho raha hai mujhe!! Mujhe iska apne kareeb hona itna acha kyu lagne laga hai...ye ehsaas.. Ye ehsaas pehle to kabhi nahi huwa..

Pov ends.
.
.
.
To know what happened next, stay tuned. ~♥~
Tara ♥