Chapter - 7

Aditya's pov : Ise bola tha gadda bichake sojaye par ye to aise hi so gayi.. Subhe bukhaar aana to pakka hai.. Ye kambal daal deta hu iske upar warna bukhar aaya to mujhpe hi chillaygi!!

Pov ends.

Aditya tries to place the blanket on Adah, but hearing his movement, she suddenly turned and looked at him with fierce eyes like an angry cat. It was depicting him to stay away. So, for the sake of his own safety, Aditya decided to not do anything but with a little guilt.
In the early morning, when sunshine was peeking through the curtains, softly touching Aditya's face, he noticed a movement.
It was Adah in him arms, sleeping like a baby.

Aditya's pov : Ma'am ko to naraaz rehna he mujhse, kambal de raha tha liya nahi!! Lagi hogi thand raat ko, tab uthke ai hogi bistar pe!

Pov ends.

While thinking, Aditya was staring at her face which was glowing in the sunlight. Aditya tucked up the strands of her hair behind her ear which were getting on her face and disturbing his glare. Feeling the touch, Adah woke up in surprise, finding herself in the arms of Aditya and pushed him. She asked angrily,

"Kya kar rahe the tum?"

"Kya? Kya kar raha tha?", he asked innocently.

"Mujhe kyu chhu rahe the tum?", angry but a slight tint could be seen in her cheeks.

"Main chhu raha tha? Tum khud meri baahon me thi, bhul gayi?", he buffled.

"Haan par main nind me galti se aa gayi or tum jaage huye ho!", she was flustered.

"Main bas tumhare chehre se tumhare ye baal hata raha tha, ak to acha karo or phir gaali suno!!", he said.

"Koi jarurat nahi mera acha karne ki, tum bas apne kaam se kaam rakho!!", she replied.

"Pata nahi samajhta kya hai khudko", she murmured while setting her hair.

They were about to leave, when a knock could be heard at the door. It was the owner's wife. She was a sweet old lady.

"Arree!! Aap log abhi kyu jaa rahe hai ?", she asked.

"Hume safar pe aage jaana hai na.. ", Adah replied.

"Asal me humare gao me tyohar hai aj se.. Is tyohar ke waqt gao se bahar jaana apshagun mante hai, agar aap logo ko aitraaz na ho to aur do din theher jaiye..", she requested.

With a little hesitation, they agreed.

"Asal me mere paas kapde nahi hain tyohar ke layak..", Adah said to the lady.

She told Adah that she can wear her clothes. As Adah agreed, she took Adah with her.
Aditya was sitting alone in the bed, wondering what happened a few minutes ago.

Aditya's pov : Ye ladki khud to pagal he, mujhe bhi pagal banaygi...Tufaan ki tarah ai meri zindegi me, kuch din pehle hi uske wajuud ka andaza bhi nahi tha or ab wo nahi he mere samne to ajib sa mehsus ho raha hai...

Pov ends.

While wondering all these things, he suddenly heard the footsteps of Adah in the corridor. He stood up and ran towards her to tell what he was feeling. But little did he know that her one glance would make his heart beat so fast.
She was wearing a red embroidered suit with slight hint of orange. Her long shiny hair were made into a braid and lots of bangles om her hand.

The moment his brown eyes met her black orbs, he forgot everything he wanted to say

The moment his brown eyes met her black orbs, he forgot everything he wanted to say. He couldn't take his eyes off and she was also maintaining the eye contact but their game was disturbed by the lady when she said,

"Naseeb wale ho, itni haseen biwi hai tumhari, dekho kitni khili khili lag rahi hai!!"

"Naseeb to hai! Akhir chaand hai meri biwii!!", he said which made her eyes open wide, "Par ye chaand naraz he mujhse aaj, isi baat ka afsos hai.. ", he said while placing his hands on her shoulders.

"Naraz?? Itne pyare ladke se narazgi kyu bhala?", she asked Adah.

Adah rolled her eyes.

"Ye to hume ankhon se hi maar dengi! Aap hi bataye, kaise manay inhe.. ", he asked the lady.

"Ye pehna do, saari narazgi gayab ho jayegi!", she whispered while giving the pack of gajra to Aditya and left both of them alone.

"Tumhe nahi lagta tum apni had paar kar rahe ho aaj kal?", Adah asked.

"Naraz ho tum.. Safai nahi dunga, bas maafi or ijaazat mangunga ...", he blushed.

"Kis baat ki ijaazat?", she asked.

"Pehle maaf kar do, phir batata hu..", he replied.

"Haan kardiya maaf, ab batao!", she asked.

He held her arms and made her move backwards and a little closer to him. He showed the gajra to her and asked if he could place them in her hair.
Even though she was angry, his actions were making her heart melt and she couldn't resist smiling.
He took the smile as an approval and placed the gajra in her hair.
He then told her to turn towards him and with a smile said,

"Nazar na lag jaaye meri biwi ko!!"

She pushed him softly while giggling.
.
.
.
To know what happened next, stay tuned. ~♥~
Tara ♥