Chapter 3: Dive in

Start from the beginning

Yuma: "It... coming from the sky...?"

Leader Kami: "Hm? The sky? Is that Kfm?"

Yuma: "It... doesn't like the Kfm engine, sir... More like a propeller engine sound..."

The army stops moving as the sound gets louder... and louder...

Then the sound from the sky changes from a normal engine sound... to a siren sound...

"NEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWW"

Everyone is scared, Even the horse is scared, They never heard this before, Yes it's a siren sound but it's louder than normal and coming from the sky.

(By this point your reader probably knows what it is if you play War Thunder and like WW 2 Plane)

Knight 2: "It's so loud! What is it!?"

Leader Kami: "Get in formation! Prepare the archer!!"

The sound gets louder and louder and then... It appears from the sky... The thing no one has seen before... There 3 of them...

It's a Ju-87 Stuka dive bomber, Equipped with one 500kg bomb in the middle and another two 250kg bombs, Each under the wing

(I know it's not 100% historically accurate but who cares? It's cool, Besigh, It gonna have an explanation later)

The stuka continues to dive then suddenly pulls away, But there 1 thing still dives toward them... All the bombs on stuka have been dropped and now heading toward them at high speed...

Leader knight: "My god... INCOMI-"

He didn't get to finish it, The bomb landed and exploded, A giant fireball mixed with dirt, Blood, and screams of horses and 200 men are heard and visible.

The stuka pull up and disappear back into the cloud they appear from...

Around 150 men are dead, And around 50 still survive but are injured, Yuda and Yuma survive, Yuda takes most of the damage instead of her younger brother.

Knight 1: "Oh my..."

Yuma: "Yoshi!! Help!"

Knight 1 (Yoshi): "H- Huh!? What's happened!?"

Yuma: "M- My sis! She injuries! Help!"

Yuda: "Calm down Yuma.. It's not that deadly... But I'm glad you're safe..."

Yuma: "Sis..."

They both hug each other while Yuma is crying, Yuda consoles him, Yoshi and the other knight are confused, Leader Kami is injured and 2 knights are helping him stand up, All horses are dead.

Kami: "How is this possible!? How did they do that!?"

Knight 2: "You're injuries, sir..."

Kami: "I know that! What's that!? Yuda! Do you know what it is!?"