Magi

------------------

------------------

Currently, you were outside of your palace doors supervising your little brother's training. Laying on the grass you looked up at the sky making mental notes of the random cloud shapes you were noticing.

The continuous clashing of his wooden sword hitting the tree starts to annoy you as you grumble under your breath. "Hey, Ahara..." You mumbled from your spot on the grass as you switched your position to sitting instead.

"Y-yes Y/N?" Ahara responded tiredly. His short blue hair messily stuck to his forehead from his intense training. "It's been kind of boring nothing interesting has happened in a while. What am I supposed to do..." You said as you fidgeted around in annoyance.

He rolled his eyes as he mumbled under his breath. "W-well don't look at me! I'm sure you have plenty of things to get done around here." He said as he continued practicing with his wooden sword.

Groaning in annoyance you got up from your sitting position and stretched your body. "You're right, I am supposed to leave for Baldbadd or something. Father said it was important."

At your words, his grey eyes widened slightly. "Huh? What are you supposed to do in Balbadd?"

"He wants to cut ties with them. Their country kind of sucks now or something."

"Didn't you like going there as a kid?" He asked with confusion.

"Yeah, but that's when it was King Rashid who was ruling over Balbadd. One of his kids took over and he ruined the whole country. Father is sending someone to officially close it but I have to go because I'm a high mighty figure for the people." You exaggerated as you murmured sadly.

 "Anyways...Do you maybe want to go for me?!" You asked with hope in your eyes. Clasping your hands together you continued to stare at the young boy in front of you.

"I'm not going for you Y/N. It's your duty, not mine!" Ahara said as he rolled his eyes. "I already knew you were going to say that..." Sighing in defeat you prepared yourself for the journey ahead.

......

"I see Balbadd! Finally, I can't take a second longer. I'm so hungry...Can't believe I had to come all the way here alone. I should have sent someone else ahead of time to do it." You said to yourself in disappointment as you had to wait for the officials of your kingdom to arrive as they had been traveling by boat.

"Oh well, I better make it quick." Finally arriving at the port, you quickly made your way by foot to the palace. Walking closer to the palace you noticed a crowd forming near the entrance.