Part 3 past and future

Darth Plagueis stood on an observation deck overlooking the coruscant night sky. Specifically, he looked at the Queen's ship the fact that Darth Maul had been correctly identified as a Sith Lord didn't surprise Plagueis. What did surprise him was what Darth Vectivus had reported to him. The Jedi's prophesied chosen one had been revealed that a boy with unnatural power had been brought into existence by the force itself. Darth Plagueis puts his head up to the micro binoculars of the platform and looked through them. The young boy appeared to be asking the older Jedi an interesting question that had a lot of concern behind it. Plagueis thought to himself what kind of question could the boy be asking that had such amount of concern on him but a calm to the older Jedi? In an instant Plagueis was hit with visions of the future he saw worlds on fire the Clashing of lightsabers starfighters fighting a black helmeted cyborg rising from an operating table the boy was the focal point of the future he would change the course of history. As quickly as the images had been seen they vanished and Plagueis was brought back to himself the Jedi along with the boy had disappeared onto the Starfighter and we're already leaving the planet. Qui-Gon was the key if Qui-Gon died the boy would not be trained as a Jedi. Darth Plagueis quickly made his way to the Senate building and immediately went to one of the empty rooms at the far end of the room sat his Young Apprentice. Darth Vectivus stood up from his seat and looked at his master.

Darth Vectivus- were you able to see the boy.

Darth Plagueis thought that it would be wiser not to reveal what he saw to his Apprentice.

Darth Plagueis- they were already leaving before I could even talk to the boy.

Darth Vectivus- perhaps you'll get another opportunity when the boy returns.

Darth Plagueis turns to look at his Apprentice his eyes seem more hateful than they usually were.

Darth Plagueis- have Darth Maul kill the Jedi the Jedi cannot afford to have that boy.

Darth Vectivus understood what his master was up to and slightly mused to himself. The Trap was set now it was time to spring it.

Darth Vectivus- is the boy really that dangerous or is this some other test that you're trying to do to replace me?

Darth Plagueis World on his Young Apprentice but despite his best efforts the anger and the shock showed on his face which made it all the more evident that was exactly what he was thinking. Before Darth Plagueis could even say another word Vectivus spoke up again.

Darth Vectivus- were you able to convince Master Sifo Dyas to place the order? 

Darth Plagueis- yes he already left the planet and is already making the order.

Plagueis had composed himself as much as he could but despite everything he didn't like the fact that his Young Apprentice seemed to know more about the situation than he was letting on. And there was a very dark and evil look behind his eyes the Sith Alchemy mask hit his true appearance but now even his more human features looked evil. If this Anakin Skywalker was truly as powerful and if he could separate him from the Jedi it would be in his best interest to replace his current Apprentice. Darth Vectivus was a skilled politician he understood the ins and outs of politics but he also was not content on being a minion or Aaron boy Plagueis understood that. But the boy was far too young to challenge him for the right of being a Sith master or was he? Over the years Plagueis had realized that Vectivus had become far more powerful than he let on he hid so much of his real strength and then there were the reports that Maul had given him.

Darth Vectivus- if you don't mind master I think I'm going to retire home for the evening there are some things I have to sort out with my family.

Vectivus left the office leaving Plagueis alone with his thoughts for the first time in many many years he feared for his life. Although his experimentation with the force had yielded results he knew he wasn't Immortal he could still die.