Johnny - Comfort

Italics = Dialogue/Thoughts
Y/n = your name
Y/n/n = your nickname
Y/h/c = your hair color

You ran out of your house to the lot, tears were streaming down your face, and you were panting from running so fast. Your parents were fighting again like always, throwing stuff around the house, screaming and yelling. You were just so sick of it. They always argue over the littlest things, you decided to take a break from running since your chest hurt so much. 'Gosh I'm so sick of them fighting all the time'. As you were on the sidewalk in your own thoughts you heard a familiar voice calling your name. "Y/n?". You turned around and saw your boyfriend Johnny. "Oh hey Johnny what are you doing out here so late?". You asked him.

"I could ask you the same thing doll".  "What happened are you okay?". Johnny replied in a worried tone as he went up to you and embraced you in a hug. "My parents were fighting again. I'm so sick of it Johnnycakes".  You said crying in his arms. "I know doll I know, it's okay I'm right here." Johnny replied as he stroked your Y/h/c hair. After a while you stopped crying and you broke the hug, "Come on doll let's go to the Curtis house, it's too cold to go to the lot. Johnny said, as you guys got up to leave and started walking you stopped for a moment and said to Johnny. "Thanks Johnny for being there for when I need you, I'll always be there for you too. So come to me anytime you need to". You said in a shaky voice as tears began to form in your eyes. "Oh doll thank you, and I'll always be here for you love."Johnny replied in a soothing voice as he hugged you tightly. "I love you Johnny."  "I love you too doll."