Sodapop - Valentines Day

Y/n = your name      
Y/n/n = your nickname
Italics = Thoughts/Dialogue    

It's Valentines Day and your getting ready for a date with Sodapop. 'I'm so excited for my date with Soda, I wonder where he's taking me tonight!' You thought to yourself as you were touching up your makeup. After a while of waiting for Soda, the doorbell rang and you immediately went downstairs to open the door. "Hey Soda". You said as you greeted Soda with excitement lacing through your voice. "Hey doll, wow...you look beautiful in that dress." Soda said while looking at you with amazement in his eyes. "Well thank you Soda, are you ready to go?" You asked him as you walked out and closed the door. "Yup I'm ready, let's go". He replied back while holding your waist.

You guys finally got to the restaurant, it was big and packed inside. 'Wow this place is huge, there's so many people here'. You thought. You and Soda found a table for two people, as you guys sat down the waitress came to get your orders. "Hi my name Lydia and I'll be your waitress for tonight, what can I get you guys started with?". She said with a kind and gentle voice. "I would like the pasta with the grilled chicken and a coke please." You replied with a smile. "And I would like a burger and fries, with a sprite please." Soda replied as well. "Alright, I'll be back with your orders shortly". Lydia said with a smile and walked away.

After your date with Soda, he got you flowers and a box of chocolates. "Thanks Soda, these are my favorite flowers, and my favorite chocolate!" You said with excitement in your tone. "Your welcome love I'm glad you liked them." Soda said in a kind voice as he walked you home. As soon as you got inside your house you giggled and twirled your hair in excitement, 'tonight was the best night of my life!' You thought to yourself as you got ready for bed. You brushed your teeth and got into to bed, falling into a deep sleep dreaming about Soda.