Fake relationship

Zane's POV

"Hey, I see you got my note, thank you for coming. I need to ask you something"

"What is it?" she asks and bites her lip nervously. I love that so much. "So... I need to get back at my ex, so hear me out..." I sigh "I need you to pretend to be my girlfriend"

She doesn't respond for a minute. "What?" she asks as if she didn't hear me right. "Please" I plead pathetically.

I'm seriously saying please. What the hell has gotten into me?

"Um... I don't know..." she said a little quietly.

Her voice is like music to my ears- wait what, no

"Come on, I saved you yesterday so now you need to repay me somehow" she thinks for a minute "fine" she says and I smirk to myself "but"

Uh-oh.

"My brother might kill you" "Luke? Really?" I ask wondering if she's joking. "Yes, him and Mike don't like you for some reason"

"Yeah because Luke's girlfriend had sex with me" I say with a plain expression. "What?! Why would you do that?! I thought y'all were friends?!" she shouts "we were but not after that and I didn't know she was his girlfriend" she sighs and nods.

"There will be rules to this fake relationship thing though" she looks at me "no kissing, no sex and most importantly, no feelings" she nods agreeing.

"Ok so what first?" she asks. "What's your address?"
"Um... *address*...why?" she asks "I'll drive you to school tomorrow" I reply.

"Ok" she nods and bites her lip in nervousness.

This woman is trying to kill me.

************************************************
Vanessa's POV

I woke up for school and got dressed, I remember the deal Zane and I made and smile to myself.

It's not like y'all are actually dating, calm down.

Whatever.

I go downstairs and I see Luke standing at the door, I guess waiting for me "ready to go ness?" he asks grabbing his keys. "Actually, I'm getting a ride from a friend today" he smiles and says "I'm so happy your making friends" then hugs me and we say our goodbyes before he leaves.

I sit on the couch for a bit until I hear a honk. I guess Zane's here. I go outside and see his car. It's a mustang, I don't really know what kind because I'm not really into cars but its hella nice. I go to the passenger side and get in.

"Nice car" I say "thanks" he replies plainly.

He starts driving. "Sooo, we're gonna need each other's numbers" I say "ok, put your number in my phone" he unlocks phone giving it to me. As I'm putting my number in he says "don't go to my camera roll" with a smirk.

I want to.

Perv much?

Shut up.

"Ew, gross" I say not wanting him to think I like him or something. "Mhm sure" he says.

Can he read my mind of something?!

"Every girl and even a few guys in school would love to see it" he says.

Phew, I was actually scared.

We arrive at school "we need to hold hands" he says and I give him a weird look. "It won't be believable if we don't" I sigh and nod, getting out of his car.

So many people are looking at us.

He walks over to me and grabs my hand, I bite my lip in nervousness. As we walk into the school, there's so many people staring at us, I'm getting death stares left and right. We walk past his ex girlfriend, I think her name is Emily. She looks at us with a plain face and Zane whispers "she doesn't believe it" he puts his arm around my waist then puts his hand on my ass. I gasp and notice Emily looks mad, Zane smirks.

We get to my locker and I put my stuff in "what the hell was that Zane?!" I whisper shout "she didn't believe it so I had to make it more believable" he shrugs. I sigh.

Lily walks up to me and looks between me and Zane "um, what's happening here?" I look at Zane "we're dating" he says. she looks absolutely shocked "he's who you met up with last night?!" "Lily shhh stop yelling"

She shakes her head "I don't believe you" she looks at me "I don't think you'd get with someone that fast. Kiss" I look at Zane again not knowing what to do or say he pins me to the locker. My heart starts racing. He gets close and whispers loud enough for only me to hear "just go with it" I nod and he puts his hand on the side of my face, putting his thumb over my lips and kisses his thumb making it look like he kissed me.

When he pulls away I look at Lily, her mouth is wide open "oh. My. God. Y'all are actually dating!" she gets excited, jumping up and down. I nod and look at Zane, he's smirking.

That stupid little smirk kills me.

"I'm going to go to class with Lily" I say and he nods. I start walking with Lily and as I'm walking I feel a snack to my ass and I turn my head giving zane a death stare. He mouths "gotta make it believable" and I roll my eyes looking forward.

After we get a little ways away Lily looks at me "GIRL THAT WAS CRAZY, HE PINNED YOU TO THE LOCKER AND EVERYTHING THEN HE SMACKED YOUR ASS! YOUR LIVING THE DREAM TO EVERY GIRL IN THIS SCHOOL" she shouts making me want to smack her across the face.

"Lily stop yellingggg" she rolls her eyes smiling. We get to class and start doing our work.

The rest of the day was boring.

As I'm walking to lunch Zane walks up to me to walk with me. "Hey" he says grabbing my hand and walking with me. "Hi"

We sit together at lunch to make it believable. Zane's friends are boring and annoying, they are the basic popular guys. Lily sat with us, she texted me while we were there. She thinks Zane's best friend Jace is hot. I giggle when I see it and she glares at me, wanting me to shut up. I do.
___________________________________

1074 word's
This was also all over the place but oh well
Erm, idk what else to say so... Bye🖤